One positive from the night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fluffy link said:
I found another positive, we didnt lose the second half
.. really  i havent been paying attention .. the 18 point half time deficiet  has something to do with it

Matabele link said:
The Silvertails twitter feed is working well.  Well done Concerned Supporter.

Cheers Mata - glad it all made sense. I have to say it was very hard not to type exactly what I was screaming at the computer into the tweets. Figured I had to keep it clean :)
LOL got a bit worried when I couldn't get the video feed back up after half time though.

Fluffy link said:
I found another positive, we didnt lose the second half

Bit of a mute point if we're getting flogged!Embarrassing!And having to put up with those bloody gloating Pamfa fans!!!!!

Look, I was out there and realistically, from the get go, we were not going to win that thing.  Penriff were red hot and up for a win.  However we didn't throw in the towel, get flogged by 60, and we won the second half, something we've struggled to do all season.  We lost, sure but it could have been a lot closer if Tony had of banged over the goal, and them not getting in the way of our poor pass and scoring from the intercept.  We didn't play well enough, and ran into a vgood team on their night.  But we didn't get flogged and that must be remembered.  I've been to PP and there have been floggings.  Last night I wasn't despondent. 

Another positive is that our dropouts are still going 40 or 50m on the fly. ;)

Chip & Chase link said:
Another positive is that our dropouts are still going 40 or 50m on the fly. ;)

yep - true, would be nice if there weren't as many of them though.

:)

First time I have ever seen supporters regard conceeding 40 points as not a flogging especially Manly supporters. Get real people we are dreadful and there is more of that crap to come.

The only positive is we can't get much worse lol. We know that with Killer in the team we can compete with the best but we do need to improve in a few areas to be any chance of a top 8 finish.

mickqld link said:
First time I have ever seen supporters regard conceeding 40 points as not a flogging especially Manly supporters. Get real people we are dreadful and there is more of that crap to come.

The 'real' facts are this "dreadful" side are still in the top half of the comp. I know where plenty more crap will be coming from though

We scored 18 points in the second points in the second half.

Positives for tonight are I have a carton of beer and I'm not sharing :p

Ant80 link said:
We scored 18 points in the second points in the second half.

Positives for tonight are I have a carton of beer and I'm not sharing :p
I'm on to my 8th bourbon.
Started drinking just prior to the Eels game. Dinner soon and then more bourbon.

Wheel, there were 18 points between us on Saturday night.  I've been to Penrith Park when Penrith have put 70 on us.  That's a flogging.  I've been following the Sea Eagles since the 60s and been to most of their matches, and no, Saturday night was no flogging.  We were outclassed sure enough, and well beaten, but not disgraced.  As I said if Tony had of banged over the goal then we would have been 24 - 30, and not conceded the intercept, just one converted try away from leveling.  It wasn't all as bad as a lot of the newbies think.  I'm quite critical of the team on occasions as you know, but on Saturday night it wasn't all terrible.  The pack needs to man up, Choc to stay of the grog and get Lyon back to stiffen up the centres.     

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4