One rule for the mexicans and

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
a different rule for the rest. I can't believe how the scum down south get away with holding down and slowing the ruck.

The referees did everthing to help the scum with a 10-5 penalty count even though the raiders had all the go forward and tearing the scum a new hole.

Then the commentators rave on about how the mexicans have to big guns out hardly mentioning the the raiders are missing about 8 top players.

The refereeing has becaome a joke and it's getting worse not better. Harrigan and Raper should be shown the door.

Left overs from the News Ltd Super League inspired era.

One day it will be gone. Along with Bellamy, Smith, Slater and the rest of the cheating culture that is the Storm and we will be left with hopefully an honest RL team based in the heart of AFL town.

Storm didn't play super league but they still get away
with knees to the head

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_Super_League_(Australia)_season

Cam smith gets away dirty tactics every game.

I really wish they would do something about this 'wrestling'' they get away with every week, and dont get me started on the crusher tackles.

At least they got hammered, which is some justice ;)

Funny how with Cam not playing, the Phonehackers suddenly started to be pulled up for their forward passes. Virtually every last one of them.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6