One slip up at it will be costly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
We need to keep winning have a look at the predicter.

http://www.nrl.com/FanZone/LadderPredictor/tabid/10868/Default.aspx

Yeh i worked out that 1 loss would put us in 4th or 5th position.
2 losses puts us in 6th or 7th position

Mybludog link said:
If we loose on Monday night we'll be 8th or 9th depending on results

I haven't done any predictors,but just looking at the traffic jam between 2 and 8,we only have to keep winning and hope other results go our way.I know it sounds ridiculous,but if the planets aligned for us,2nd is a REAL roughy,but top 4 is quite possible.Of course,with the pressure of us keeping winning.Hard,but not impossible.

We keep winning we go top 4, we lose a few we struggle to stay in the 8. Simple as that, we need to win almost all of our matches to round 26. If we beat the Dragons next week we will shot up to near favorites to win the comp.

There's no way us or any Team this year will win 8 or 9 straight.

Most wins in a row this year by any side is 5 ?

yeah they play a double header incase you forgot 1st week of the finals  its usually the staurday  arvo/night games..

1/4 wins may miss the 8 for & ag could save us.
2/4 wins will see us in the 8.
3/4 wins possibley  top 4 .
4/4 wins top 4

i did the predictor and we come first 34 points, 2 points clear of the queens, followed by 3 teams another 2 back then 6 - 12 on 28

You can do the predictor a thousand times and get different answers...this is such and up and down competition....there's only one way to guarantee we'll be there...keep winning and winning as many as we can.

Although I am with Bluedog, teams stringing a huge number of wins together in 2010 have been rare, so expect some upsets (for example who would have picked the Raiders to beat the Panthers???)

WE win 2 we will be as high as 6th we win 3 we could be 3rd  or 2nd

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Although I am with Bluedog, teams stringing a huge number of wins together in 2010 have been rare, so expect some upsets (for example who would have picked the Raiders to beat the Panthers???)

I picked the Raiders to beat the Panthers. Actually 50% of my oztips comp picked the Raiders.

If we had beaten the lowly knights we wouldn't have to worry about things. We have the Dragons and Roosters ahead the knights loss could come to haunt us.

jjai link said:
yeah they play a double header incase you forgot 1st week of the finals  its usually the staurday  arvo/night games..

might be 2 games on but that don't mean it's a "Double Header"

could be in different Cities/States and most definatly will be at different grounds

To me a "Double Header" always meant 2 games at the same ground

blue dog, they are toying with the idea if Easts and Tigers finish 2 and 3 that those are the 2 sat night games and someone came up with the idea of playing one at SFS and one at SCG, as they both have the same home ground (well tiges have about 74 homes at last count)

wont matter as tiges are heading backwards fast.

Bloody imbeciles like usual the NRL.All over the place.If this,if that.Could be a dozen different scenarios between now and round 26.All they see is money,thats why they want it there.And what makes them so confident that the Tigers and Roosters will be up there.The pair of them are imposters.

Goes to show the NRL have got the ole lets have a different premier every year system in gear once more.Starting to smell strange already.John Elias may want to pitch in with something we dont know.Nudge.nudge,wink,wink.Say no more.

Ah ok. That's why i asked originaly about the "double header"

Does make some sense, but would probably work best for say the Eels & Bulldogs finishing 2 & 3 and playing a true "Double Header" at ANZ

For me, i'd rather be at the SFS than SCG

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4