One thing the Test has shown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is great to have neutral referee.
Slater sin binned. Smith penalised for working the guy on the ground around the 50th minute. If a player needs to be penalised to have the balls to blow the whistle and not be scared of Bellamy and his dickhead team.

Felt bad for DCE sat on the bench for 80 minutes. WTF was that

DCE was my man of the match not one error the whole time

I thougth the ref was rubbish. He got about half a dozen calls wrong in the ruck and penalised defenders when the attacker just dropped it cold. I hate pommie refs.

All representative games are rubbish. Who cares. Get rid of them. The only thing that matters is club. They are a gimmick, how many times have you seen players get injured sometimes seriously playing these sideshow games. International league is a joke, three decent teams how f'ing boring. Then they have the hide to call it a world cup!

Kratos37 said:
All representative games are rubbish. Who cares. Get rid of them. The only thing that matters is club. They are a gimmick, how many times have you seen players get injured sometimes seriously playing these sideshow games. International league is a joke, three decent teams how f'ing boring. Then they have the hide to call it a world cup!

The players are insured if they get injured.

Kratos37 said:
This.

Kratos37 said:

We can't be so selfish and insular for the sake of our own club. I'm sure plenty of players aspire to play representative footie for their state and country, it's been a part of the game since it's inception.

I understand as supporters we don't want to see our players injured but the club is always bigger than the player and game should always be bigger than the club.

Every rep game brings out calls to scrap them, only the Premiership and Manly matters, injury concerns etc. I could watch a game like last night EVERY weekend. Absolutely brilliant. That was up with SOO intensity, massive hits, stunning forward runs. The fact that it was so close, low scoring, and mostly defensive is testament to the quality of the players. If you didn't enjoy that then imo you don't love the game.

Masked Eagle said:
I thougth the ref was rubbish. He got about half a dozen calls wrong in the ruck and penalised defenders when the attacker just dropped it cold. I hate pommie refs.

... and TWO Australian refs don't make mistake?
The game flowed much better than NRL matches. The point of the post is that the NRL should return to one ref. There is absolutely no evidence that two refs are better than one. I believe it is the opposite.

ManlyBacker said:
Every rep game brings out calls to scrap them, only the Premiership and Manly matters, injury concerns etc. I could watch a game like last night EVERY weekend. Absolutely brilliant. That was up with SOO intensity, massive hits, stunning forward runs. The fact that it was so close, low scoring, and mostly defensive is testament to the quality of the players. If you didn't enjoy that then imo you don't love the game.

These people who say this aren't going to like this apparently someone has leaked out that NZ Origin (Auckland vs The Rest)will be happening in the not to distant future

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4