one week on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rhino

One week on and the pain of loosing to Manly still hurts,the players are hurting time to take positives out of negatives when LEEDS travel to Warrington tomorrow and take our frustration out on Warrington.
  All week i've lost my appetite for the game after last weekend,so i took myself off to watch my local amateur team the mighty DRIGHLINGTON play over on the darkside of the moon(bradford) at Clayton.First thing i saw when i got there was somebody wearing a bloody Manly hat,AHHHHHH im being tormented by em now. :mad: :mad:
  All the best against the dogs next week :-X

Good to see your still around Rhino, been a bad weekend for us as well but for other reasons

Your comments and insights over the last few weeks have been great Rhino....hope you stick around.

Maybe make manly you "other side"...just as most of us have made Bradford our other side to support!!

Not a bloody chance Mark,ive been supporting the COWBOYS ever since they entered the comp in the mid 90's,they travel to Brisbane next weekend to take the points off the Broncos.Hopefully with the players they've recruited they'll do alot better than last seasons nightmare.
      But Manly have deffinatley won my respect and admiration in the way they play the game plus you fans that post on this forum sound a good bunch of lads.I'll definatley keep on popping up(like a bad smell)once a week to gauge your reactions to the games.

Warrington=14  LEEDS RHINOS=20  YEAHHH RL dont ya just love it 8) 8)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4