One week on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
OK I think like everyone else I have had one week to digest last weeks result and I came to terms with most things. I have stayed away from here all week just to clear my head after watching us get beaten by the Roosters.

The Refing we all knew it would come down that and we didnt the final right call, so we all knew they were going to make a wrong call. To be honest I thought the penalty try was harsh but a penalty to Manly 10 out of the try line and 10 in the bin would have been better.

What I cant handle is the continued love with $BW and how he can screw over the dogs in 2008 and the game of Rugby League.

But nows he's back all is forgiven.

No doubt he has been working it out with Union so he can play again in 2015 World Cup. When he did the deal Tohu Harris is screwed out of his rightful place in the NZ side but he has signed with League - FOR ONE YEAR.

Dear MR David Smith - You are a joke........................

Rambo1987 said:
What I cant handle is the continued love with $BW and how he can screw over the dogs in 2008 and the game of Rugby League.

But nows he's back all is forgiven.

No doubt he has been working it out with Union so he can play again in 2015 World Cup.
.......but he has signed with League - FOR ONE YEAR.

Dear MR David Smith - You are a joke........................
Totally agree, Rambo.

$BW did the royal dirty on the Bulldogs. Now I hate the Bulldogs but him being the media darling, it's the Dogs who majorly lose out.
:He'll never play League again!" said David Gallop.

And now he's THE best thing since sliced bread!

The GF; yes he played well for the final 20 minutes but I'm sure some of the 16 other Rooster players did assist him, at least.
You'd think he won the game on his Pat Malone!

The media turn like eggs on a hot-plate.
He's not even Australian! Sorry Kiwi, bit racist there. But bloody hell. He's NOT the Mesiah.

lismore_fan said:

I think you'll find the Double Standard Dave meant A-League....don't expect to see $BW in a Wanderers shirt any time soon. Gallop is a man of his word.

Chip and Chase said:
lismore_fan said:

I think you'll find the Double Standard Dave meant A-League....don't expect to see $BW in a Wanderers shirt any time soon. Gallop is a man of his word.
Yeah, when Gallop threatens to fine you $100,000, suspend you for four weeks, and never apologize , HE DOES !

The injustice of last weekend will eat away at the team all summer. the Money bill circus is frankly boring and his selfishness knows no end.

Will watch a replay of the GF tonight for the first time and I am sure I will be thoroughly sickened again by the performance of Sonny Bill Hayne.

I hope the other Rooster forwards are reading and believing the media hype surrounding SBW. I hope they digest every word and truly understand how they would have lost the Grand Final without his stand alone, super human effort. :s

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7