Online store Discount

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Does anyone know if you have to do anything special on an online store order to receive your members discount...

Also can anyone tell me if if can get my members hat sent out at the same time as my order (same parcel) so I may have teh hat for the start of the season!!!! Which would be really good.

And YES, everyone I have emailed the club...and NO I havent had an answer

Thanks for all the info...And the club also I just want to spend some money at your shop, but cant get an answer....3 emails no response

The comp starts this week and I STILL havent got my members hat yet I paid in Oct/Nov......Cant be that difficult.....

Sorry frogz. If I new the answer I'd tell you. Good luck with it.

Frogz said:
Thanks for all the info...And the club also I just want to spend some money at your shop, but cant get an answer....3 emails no response

The comp starts this week and I STILL havent got my members hat yet I paid in Oct/Nov......Cant be that difficult.....

Mate it's funny how they push for payment of the next years membership in the current season but don't deliver anything until the week the season starts.

Just don't renew until February.

COMMANDER said:
Frogz said:

Mate it's funny how they push for payment of the next years membership in the current season but don't deliver anything until the week the season starts.

Just don't renew until February.

Yep you are so right,,...Really dissapointing...Thing is u can buy some of this stuff elsewhere, but i prefer to support the club.....

Hi guys,

Which email address have you not been getting a response from?

If you PM me your details, I can have the relevant staff member give you a call to sort it out.

Cheers,

Larissa

both merchanside and info @...straight off the website....Dont worry, Ive bought them elsewhere...really poor larissa, I know its not your gig but it really is terrible customer/member service.....

Thanks for letting me know. Definitely something we need to know about so we can improve the service. This certainly should not be happening!

OK... I bought my membership first weeek it came out (pretty sure) no hat....i bought some merchandise last week and still dont know if I should have got a discount....I sent 2 emails and got no response....Now round 1 is over and I still dont have a members hat....even though I sent a previous email about that as well and asked how can I PAY to get it in the post....

Really really poor guys at the membership....just want an answer or 2 occasionally....

Frogs, from what I have seen Larissa does a great job with membership. It is probably the marketing/merchandising who are lacking in this instance. I too renewed a few weeks back and was told at the time I would receive my package before the season starts. Unfortunately it hasn't but its not a big issue for me. Can't blame you for buying elsewhere though.

Please drop me a private message if you have an problems needing action.

It certainly is not ok you haven't received a response to your enquiries. If I can gather some more info from you I can take action to remedy the problems with our customer service.

Was your membership ticketed? If so, your cap can be collected at the factory outlet or at Brookie. Only if yiu are a Non-ticketed member will the cap be posted.

Great start to the season, can't wait to see you all next Sunday at Brookie!!

@[Larissa]

I was just about to purchase some merch from the shop myself, but couldn't work out how to activate the members discount.

Any help? I'm usually reasonably tech savvy, but it seems impossible to work out over there on the online shop.

Hi there,

You enter the discount code you received when you joined into the 'promo code' section at the checkout.

If that doesn't work, drop Membership a line at [email protected] or call 02 9970 3000. Then they can take a look into what may be going wrong.

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larisssa

Rebel are selling 2013 jerseys for $130 at the moment.

Not the news the club wants but I find their service far superior.

Volley said:
I was just about to purchase some merch from the shop myself, but couldn't work out how to activate the members discount.

Any help? I'm usually reasonably tech savvy, but it seems impossible to work out over there on the online shop.

Same here recently.
I recall the system for the members 10% discount through the online MWSE shop seemed more obvious a year or 2 ago, involving some login with your membership# & email or something.

Larissa said:
You enter the discount code you received when you joined into the 'promo code' section at the checkout.

If that doesn't work, drop Membership a line at [email protected]

For the life of me I cannot find any discount code in the literature/items that came in my 2013 MWSE membership pack, including the letter nor membership card itself.

(Where the website:
http://store.seaeagles.com.au/basket.php
says: "Add a coupon code" I have tried my memership# @ other numbers on my card etc too, with no luck just in case heh.)

I'll email [email protected] and ask,
Cheers.

Apparently the member's discount code is on a receipt you get in your member's pack (though I couldn't find mine, and I usually keep all MWSE stuff that comes in the packs).

In any case MWSE promptly responded to my query, passed it on, and it worked fine when ordering in the current online shop.

Got my new 2013 Mens Rain Jacket (3XL, glad I didn't get 2XL as the 3XL provides me with good room), MWSE Sunnies and MWSE Printed Heritage Scarf today - and man the jacket & scarf look GREAT.

Go Manly!

I really can't see why they changed over to that system. What was wrong with the old system where you logged onto the website to get the member's discount?

ssar said:
Got my new 2013 Mens Rain Jacket (3XL, glad I didn't get 2XL as the 3XL provides me with good room), MWSE Sunnies and MWSE Printed Heritage Scarf today - and man the jacket & scarf look GREAT.

Go Manly!

How good is that rain jacket! Been getting a good workout too.
They look great.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4