Only One Day game all year!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can't see it sorry. We haven't shown too much this year so far and have gone better without the six million dollar man.
I will wave my flag as hard as I can but not expecting a top eight at the moment. Kinda funny as pre season I thought we'd be top four.

Just watching the Tigers Leicchardt.

How good does the ground look and the atmosphere is great ? Parents can take their kids to the footy and get them home before it gets too cold.

The fact we got 14,500 there on Thursday night has just been glossed over by the media. They just want to sink the boot in when the crowd is poor.

We just need our fair share of day games.

We get 14,000 to a Thursday night game at Brookie and the media says nothing about it. Tigpies draw 9,000 against Melbourne on a cool, damp Sunday afternoon/evening and they are all over it saying it proves the case to play in the bigger stadiums.

If that game last Sunday at Leichhardt was Wests vs say.....Souffs or the Speels or the Dogs it would have drawn a lot bigger crowd. To pick the crowd number apart when playing Melbourne who only ever draw in Sydney if they are in the GF is very weak IMO.

Fair enough it was against the Speels and Foran's first game against Manly, but the fact that on a Thursday night we can draw 14,000 to a suburban ground proves there is still a place for them in the game.

If last weeks game was played on Sunday arvo instead of Thursday night there might well have been closer to 20,000 at Brookie. However, because of Channel Nein and their pursuit of ratings, we had to make do with a Thursday night, which is even in front of Monday as the least desirable time to play.

Would 20,000 in a 20,000 capacity suburban ground like Brookie be better than 20,000 at ANZ or the SFS? Of course it would. Its just a pity that the league can't see what the fans do.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6