Onus of proof

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Last week I made a statement. The statement was that my depression was a result of marijuana use at university. 100% of readers seem to think that this could well be a very likely explanation. The Prime Minister of Australia thinks likewise.

It is also an opinion of one of the pre-eminent experts in Australia who has intimately examined my case.

However, we have our own resident expert in Daniel Hewes who seems to think it is not a sufficient explanation AND, despite the fact that my explanation is perfectly understandable to the vast majority of this site and the nation’s PM, wants to place the onus of proof on me?

This is a nonsense.

My case is available for examination at any point that is convenient. But I think we can all see the sense of where the REAL onus of proof lies.

I have a feeling your depression maybe related to some half backs who have played in the Maroon & White over the last couple of years

I totally agree Matabele, in the space of a couple of months some years ago two friends of mine died (sucicide) from depression, my ex boss who had a long standing condition hung himself and the other a former cricket team mate was undiagnosed but was known to be a regualr escasty user.

It can impact anyone unexpectably and is very hard to overcome for some people.

oh my god......WOOF.

I am not at wor this week so couldnt care less about these sword fights. but carry on if you wish, I am off to have a beer....see ya

oh my god......WOOF.

I am not at wor this week so couldnt care less about these sword fights. but carry on if you wish, I am off to have a beer....see ya

You're still on the site though?

Have you left him speechless Mata? ;)

left me speechless with the fact he is still clinging on!

Still on the site yes....getting involved in an endless debate that will take up much of my time, nooooo. Just stopping in before I go for a run

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4