Oooops!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Clearly this is the work of Sam Ayoub.

He probably said to someone at the NRL "make sure all the clubs other than Souths and the Warriors go down" as part of a plot to fix a 2011 Souths v Warriors GF, but it was misunderstood.

Get your bets on people!

A more realistic explination was that Sportal was down and the sites that went down are part of the NRL's network which is run by Sportal...

Jonesyv2 link said:
A more realistic explination was that Sportal was down and the sites that went down are part of the NRL's network which is run by Sportal...

jonesy, they aren't run by sportal, they are run by Bigpond.

A large part of it was due to the main NRL site run by Telstra changing a lot of it's data feeds and other things over yesterday.

I actually had a chat to my friend about it today.

http://www.sportal.com.au/ - Sportal
http://www.nrl.com - NRL

completely different and as you can see an Bigpond run thing.

The switch was to freshen up and change their feeds which run all their stats and information out to their sub sites, etc.

Anyway close in that the issue was with the main "mother" site going down, but that was a bigpond site not sportal

It's the first stage of the NBN.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1297323832[/time]

tookey link said:
Joe Hockey ate the internet cable.  He thought that it was a big strand of spagetti.

LOL Looks like he ate the telstra building for dessert.

Its a shame Joe Hockey isnt Tiger Woods. If you change his name around he has a great nickname.

Hoe Jockey.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8