Open air urinals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SwornEagle

Reserve Grader
Just listening to Triple M and they're talkin about the new urinals going in as a trial at Kings Cross. The Watmough, The Willie Basin, The Seu Seu Willie Willie... whatever they call it, they should have had a couple on the Corso last weekend!

http://www.smh.com.au/national/mind-your-pees-and-queues-novel-solution-for-bladders-behaving-badly-20110406-1d4kn.html

ManlyBacker link said:
http://www.smh.com.au/national/mind-your-pees-and-queues-novel-solution-for-bladders-behaving-badly-20110406-1d4kn.html

What a great idea.

At 2am its difficult to find an open dunny. My best selection is a darkened alley..../ but I'm not in the public eye, earning 400k.

ive used these urinals in amsterdam. Its a great idea. They are all over the place in the city. No one cares. Its forward thinking to a very real issue

To be honest when drinking alcahol is heavily promoted everywhere, and many street toilets are closed, rather than believe everyone has a 10 gallon bladder, many clubs and pubs have closed downs, doormen that wont admit you, sometimes the option to wizz is very difficult

Its amazing how understanding issues rather than ignoring them can produce a very simple result

Queensland is an open air urinal

You are a good chance of getting bashed in a public toilet in Manly.  Safer to piss on the street. 

Contrary to your average muppet with his postcode tattooed on his arms' opinion, the entirety of the Sutherland District is Sydney's public toilet.

Meh, too sanitary. The should erect wooden fences on every street corner around the cross, corso, cronulla corso, and every street corner outwest. Problem solved and a boost for the economy.

I agree it's a big problem....the older you get the more you have to take a leak (don't worry young fellas your time will come) and I'll be one of many to put my hand up and say I have gone down a dark alley to relieve myself on many an occasion. In Brisbane there's literally tens of thousands of people out on a Friday night, in the city and then later at Fortitude Valley.....and there's hardly anywhere you can go other than in a pub or club (most of which are shut off for access after a given time)...so this is a great innovation and should be brought in to every major city "hotspots" post haste!

Hows an old age pensioner with zimmer frame going to navigate that thing?

And what about all those under age drinkers? Those kids wont be able to reach that high?

And what about all the roaming nocturnal pet animals?

Hell in a hand basket im telling you.

most men in zimmerframes have a piss bag attached.

If you have young boys you will be aware they never hit the toilet anyway,Regarldess of height .

Roaming nocturnal animals dont like change to there habitat so they will give it the wide berth i pressume

As for hell in a handbasket, thats for no 2's

Lowe should approach the company who makes for major sponsorship..maybe have our team logo splashed acrossed the urinals  ;D

How will it withstand the 20 blokes on the bucks party deciding to do some wrestling/tackling practise with them. 450 litres per unit is a lot of piss to be spilt.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8