Opposition weak links

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagleE

Reserve Grader
Where are our main competitors for the premership weak links. How would you decide to go against them.

Storm - their outside backs and back rowers inexperience compared to ours. Hammer their props in the opening period, then take it up 2-3 off the ruck with cutbacks by Watmough, Snake and Bhurer.

Dogs - their halves and fullback can be rattled. Can possibly go to sleep at times and leak points. Get up in there quickly and minimize the short pass and offloads.

Sharks - inexperience in positions. Would play them mainly through the backs. Sending Mattai against Pomeroy, Foran on Carney and our props on Ross are the key match ups.

Broncos - I think the hardest team for us to beat. The best all round team behind us.

Rabittohs - keep sending TRex at Taylor and really tire and frustrate him. Don't give Inglis any rest or space. Don't let Luke, Sutton or Reynolds put in cross field kicks especially to Everingham on Tafua.

Warriors - have a slow forward pack. Long kicks finding grass with a good chase. Lots of high balls towards their end. Lots of cutbacks similar to Snakes try in last years grand final.

Cowboys - take out Thurston and they have nothing.

Tigers - take out Marshall/ Farah and they he nothing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4