[Resurrected] Orford fails to make origin - Again.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=lasvegas]
already going to france,fluffy orford has been picked a number of times for SOO but pulled out for injury.johns is the best player i have ever seen so its no shame to be behind him.lets also take into account he is 25 and played 49 first grade games with two teams that struggled ,hardly great pedigree.but i along with you hope he can improve but i never want to hear a ****in peep out of any of you guys if this fails ok.

Orford has never been number 1 pick, King has made the SOO training squad and was looking good until injury.

Orford has not got the runs on the board either, he is older, will be 28 before he could play for manly if signed. If he was the messiah dont you think by now he would have forced himself into origin?? I certainly would like to think so.

I have no idea how you can justify paying 450K for him.

Teams that win premierships dont pay overs for players, they get a good all round roster with properly played players, not one on superstar money with no superstar experience just heresay.

The knights have you best ever player in superstar money with superstar experience, and how many game have they won whilst he has been playing??
[/quote]

what is this ****en drivel ,how many games has he played and newcastle have won.my god teams that win comps do pay 450 for their playmaker name one in the last 5 yrs that hasnt

no Fluffy, your just a ****wit who cant be told! has an inabilty to see others opinions and your always a hundred percent correct.

Yes i have opinions but i have not played a game of Rugby League since i left school, but yes i have watched for some time. I have learnt to respect those better qualified than i to judge on such subjects.

And while i do have an opinion i simply take the opinions of a bunch of blokes who have played a million games for first grade, state of origin and test matches . some would say living legends of this club and in Bob Fultons case an immortal of the game of rugby league, ahead of my opinion and definately ahead of yours.

so your a sheep with no opinion of your own, you just listen to the experts and do what your told??

that is very pathetic fluffy,a fool of the highest order,a grand wizard one might say

Learn to read before you post such utter garbage or do i have to dull it down to 5 year old level so you can understand it since your brain is obviously incapable of comprehension

"NO SUPERSTAR EXPERIENCE"

FFS Neither Sherwin or anasta were on 450K, anasta HAS played origin.

Gower played SOO and for AUSTRALIA

Fitler CAPTAINED AUSTRALIA

Orford has done Didly furken squat when put along side these guys.

Now which team has won in the last 5 years with average centres, because we will have no monay left to purchance any other players after paying overs for orford just to make you happy.

fluffy, why dont you just go down and play halfback, you will do it on your dick with the knowledge you posess on the game.

sherwin and anasta would have been close,they did go over the cap remember."learn to read" if we are going to bring it down to 5 yr old level check your spelling you wizards sleeve

why dont you go have another cry over king.

what happened - didnt he sign an autograph for you. Does pepsi need him mummy :(

or grow some balls, and make an informed opinion, not just what the "experts" say. Why bother posting if the only thing that you ever listen to is what the "experts" say. Why bother going into any forum. Manly frontpage will give you the team line up, from management.

Some of these so called "experts" would be the same ones who tipped us for last this year as well.

sorry to everone elso one the board for dropping to this level,i wont write another thing in response to fluffy so we can move forward , out of interest what are you talking about king again for.

outstanding Post Fluff, your intellect is of the highest order!

your obvioulsy one who accepts mediocrity in your life.

good luck to you.

vegas is you had bothered to read you would have seen the difference.

Sherwin and anasta were around the 300K mark, anastas contract is not being increased at the dogs and its believed to be about that.

About the kind of money we should pay for ordord, not this 450K crap

pepsi you are obviously one who accepts what he is told.

why bother posting if you dont listen to anyone but experts??

i thought you wouldnt have an answer until some expert told you what to write

FINALLY FLUFFY HAS EMERGED

A GRAND WIZARD OF TOMFOOLERY has finally emerged from the seething hoardes of village idiots that roam the fertile fields of CONGARVILLE.

A WIZARD so foolish as to make even the oldest of blithering fools smile in contentment as he gleefully whiskes line after line of unmasked rubbish from his golden sleeve.

Rise up fellowcongars.Take this unadulterated idiot as your grandmaster.He can take you to parts of the dictionary Webster never imagined.

HAIL THE WIZARD!HAIL THE GRANDEST WIZARD OF THEM ALL!

I like your summary Fluffy. It's a catch 22 at the moment. The coaching staff have put together a game plan that is designed to maximise the chance of having solid defence. The flattish attack makes it easier to reassemble the defensive line quickly if a mistake is made in attack.
So far it is working for us but there are limitations on how far it can take us. I have seen signs in recent times that there is an attempt to get deeper in attack but it is only spasmodic.
We shouldn't forget that Witt is very young and could develop as the halfback solution with Monas at hooker and a 5/8 option purchased (be it Anasta or someone else).

Some points to note;
* A half or 5/8 not being a "rep" player does not necessarily mean they are not worth a lot of $. How much rep footy did Cliffy play and how much would he be worth today? There are plenty of very good halves that haven't played a lot of rep footy due to excellent incumbents (Lamb, Alexander, Stuart). I still agree that $450k is steep.
* Tooves was never a great passer and had a non existent kicking game but he was tough and quick. Hooker was perfect for him. Monas is as close to Tooves as I have seen from a player but he may not have the speed off the mark to be a really good dummy half in the modern game.

Cliffy Lyons, now there's a bloke I'd be willing to pay
$ 450 000 a year for without question or doubt.

always good to get a view from bradza.always a rational and commonsense sumary.you will know in 60 seconds whether the GRAND WIZARD allows it to go unpunished.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2