Orford, Finch, Cronk or Kimmorley

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
D

Damiennp

Hi guys and Galls. My first time soo be nice. I've read a few people comenting that we don't need a new halfback. That foran and Lyon will be fine. I disagree as Lyon is a great centre and foran to inexperienced. Our attacking kicking game Is a joke. Look at penrith. Just looking to get different peoples view. I think Brett Kim. would be great for our young halves ( if we can get a pen ) while filling in well. Thoghts?

would take noddy for minimum wage, Cronk would be awesome but we don't have that kind of coin! Finch perfect fit for mine! Ox one of my all time favourites but can't see it happening!

Daly Cherry-Evans following the footsteps of Hodko thogh from what I've seen a far more competent attacking player (which is what a half is sposed to be) can't defend as well as Hodko but I reckon he will add more attacking flare to our game!

DROP HODKO PROMOTE CHEZ! Immediately!

1.finch going to the tigers this year
2.cronk going to parramatta
3.kimmorly assitant coach bulldogs.
4.late mail is ben rogers from newcastle...

Ben Rogers is very ordinary.  He offers very little in attack and gives away cheap penalties.  And haven't we got enough of those players.  Des, please desist in signing Newcastle discards.   

DEAR GOD NO.

Not Kimmorely, never again. No way, no how - not happening.
Can you imagine the reaction from the fans on the hill at every home game after his performances for the Northern Eagles?! He'd cop more crap than Craig Field did.....LOL Craig Field

Orford has his chance, he went for the big money. He should suffer the rest of his contract in England as punishment.

Finch - Ahhhh geez, really? Brett Finch? Brett, no idea WTF i'm doing in first grade, Finch?

The only one I'd like to see join us is Cronk. I have a feeling without a twit ball hog like Smith next to him he would be a very very capable player and could grow to bigger and better things.

Unless Kite or Brett Stewart decide they have others pursuits for next year I really can't see us have much room to negotiate.
The lose of Perry's money would probably have been chewed up in retaining Watmough, Glenn, Lyon and hopefully Foran?....let alone Matai and Farrar.
Hopefully we can snare a cheap half to replace DCE and Jethro can keep us up to date on his progress...In reality all we can do is get behind the team we have and hope for some good fortune injury wise.

I remember reading one of Dan's posts last year regarding the need to rebuild after a Grand Final win and as time goes by I can see more and more, just where he was coming from.

DSM5 link said:
Ben Rogers is very ordinary.  He offers very little in attack and gives away cheap penalties.  And haven't we got enough of those players.  Des, please desist in signing Newcastle discards.   
..  he`ll just be another bailey ****ed!

manlyborn link said:
Unless Kite or Brett Stewart decide they have others pursuits for next year I really can't see us have much room to negotiate.
The lose of Perry's money would probably have been chewed up in retaining Watmough, Glenn, Lyon and hopefully Foran?....let alone Matai and Farrar.
Hopefully we can snare a cheap half to replace DCE and Jethro can keep us up to date on his progress...In reality all we can do is get behind the team we have and hope for some good fortune injury wise.

I remember reading one of Dan's posts last year regarding the need to rebuild after a Grand Final win and as time goes by I can see more and more, just where he was coming from.
.. apparently dce  is 6ft  tall  thats quite tall for a half back..  i cant see him being in that position once he matures &  fully grows.. he will more than likely be at lock.. so we might as well get him  because he might only be able to hold that position for 3years, until he beefs up fully.. 
i just cant recall  any half back in the 6ft mark  that i can remember  maybe im wrong  &  its normal,
just seems a bit too tall for halfback..

DSM5 link said:

I agree. He'd be a Bailey type signing, no thanks.

Cronk, in a heart beat, but we can't afford him. Finch has got experience and is a solid 1/2, he'd be a good pairing with Foran. Noddy NO WAY, Orford, well thats just taking a step backwards. Ben Rogers, NO NO NO, I've got a mate who supports the Rabbits so have watched him a number of times, he has got talent but tries to hard and is inconsistant from match to match.

DSM5 link said:
What about Roberts whose on the outer at the Dogs?
No thanks. I would take Barba, even with his defensive deficiencies, over Roberts.

On a seperate note, there is talk amongst eels supporters that Keating may be replaced by either K Foran or C Cronk.

WAMF link said:
On a seperate note, there is talk amongst eels supporters that Keating may be replaced by either K Foran or C Cronk.

Surely Foran can't be thinking about going to the eels.  Is this why he hasn't re-signed yet?  I hope he sticks to his word and stays with Manly.

Rodo link said:
[quote author=WAMF link=topic=183797.msg270765#msg270765 date=1277853672]

Surely Foran can't be thinking about going to the eels.  Is this why he hasn't re-signed yet?  I hope he sticks to his word and stays with Manly.
[/quote]
Until Manly find him a pen, it's always going to be a possibility.

I've maintained that Foran's value to the Sea Eagles went up by 25% the moment Hodkinson announced he was leaving the club.

What if we could get barrett on the cheap for a year? Would allow us to play dce off the bench and ease him in as an impact player.

I read somewhere that jarrod mullen was off contract as well. I think he'd be a great addition, has a very handy short/long kicking game

Rodo link said:
[quote author=WAMF link=topic=183797.msg270765#msg270765 date=1277853672]

Surely Foran can't be thinking about going to the eels.  Is this why he hasn't re-signed yet?  I hope he sticks to his word and stays with Manly.
[/quote].. mate the year we had so far wouldnt suprise me..  the clowns running the show think if they announce it in the media that foran has agreed to sign.. they think its a done deal..its only done when they put pen to paper , not when they verbal say they will..

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7