Orford owes us one

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
We bought Orford to WIN us the tight games.

Last night he took three of the dumbest options available with his last three touches - s pathetic grubber straight to Best, an uncontested bomb, and an intercept.

Far from winning the game, he lost it for us, though we whouldn't have been in a position of coming from behind if we had TWO DECENT STARTING PROPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He owes us one.

Yeah and if Matai hadnt of dropped six thousand ****ing balls, maybe he cost us the game, or maybe Stewart throwing a flick pass into the grandstand when a two hander would have put Roberston in the corner, maybe he cost us the game.

Orford chocked - something that has been on his head for a while. I really hope it was a one off for us.

Catch up footy does funny things to you. Had head not taken the intercept it was a three on one. Also note that Stewart had tried to barge over the play before, resulting in a slow play the ball and time for them to get set on the line. Had it come the play before it could have been a different outcome.

thats for that 1 event, what about the other 2? and even for that one event he panicked with tackles in hand.

Too be honest I think king has picked up his game 10 fold in recent appearances. Kite also has a little more agression in his game. I won't blame those two in the last three games.

Orford just isn't living up to his price tag. As hard as it is too admit. Ill give him time but we we're told round 6, and those 3 mentioned mistakes cost us the game in my opinion.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4