Orford staying on at Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stillman

Reserve Grader
I might be in London but I have just been informed by a real estate mate of mine that the Ox is going over the final paperwork for a house on the Central Coast. Either Florimo has secretly secured the Bears entrance into the 2010 comp or he is staying on in the Maroon and White.

or he is renting it out while playing super league, then he has a house to return to.

hahahaha Flip you come out with some gems sometimes

The best way to tell is to watch how he plays against the dogs, if he has a shocker then we know he has re-signed

Why is everyone so against him? Can someone remind me of a time when he has been here, that we have languished at the bottom of the table? Seriously - you guys are harsh.

Ryan link said:
Why is everyone so against him? Can someone remind me of a time when he has been here, that we have languished at the bottom of the table? Seriously - you guys are harsh.

Good point Ryan and its great to see Matt Orford coming back into good form and the team with him. If we had JT there would probably be an equal number of knockers. We know that every no 7 goes through their ups and downs  but bloody hell its been agonising watching Orford's form from earlier this year (kicking game etc) Go Matt!

This is hardly compelling evidence of him signing. This would probably be the 10th addition to his property portfolio.

I hope he does stay. Believe me, his kicking game (when it is off) pisses me off to the max but he is the best available option for us at this time. I think the heart and leadership shown by Orford has really developed this season.

Ryan link said:

First 8 rounds of this year

As if we would ever trust anything a real estate agent says.

Two year contract with manly with a one year option and then he will play out his final years with the Central Coast bears in 2012/2013. 

Fluffy link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=180859.msg229306#msg229306 date=1245761702]

First 8 rounds of this year
[/quote]

You beat me to it Fluff. I was going to write pretty much the same thing.

in all seriousness how does a bloke on half a million a year purchasing a house in his home town as he nears retirement mean anything?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4