Orford still sick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Captain Matt Orford is still suffering from a virus which kept him out of last Friday's win over Cronulla but will play for the Sea Eagles in Sunday's important clash with Parramatta.

Orford was absent from Manly's training session at Narrabeen today but coach Des Hasler expects his halfback to recover from the virus and be fit to play at Parramatta Stadium. Jamie Lyon, Luke Williamson and Steve Menzies were other notable absentees at Eagles training.

Luke Williamson notable!!!

Good to see Willo is preparing for life after footy by writing press releases :)

The team was more concerned with Orford's mother having chicken pox, Matt was put into isolation until blood tests cleared him. He was present at the Sponsors training night last night. Steve Menzies was absent being sent home with the flu.
Other tit bits from last night was that
1. Steve Bell wants to renew his contract for another 2 yrs
2. Adam Cuth was meeting with his Manager today to clarify his future. He would prefer to stay at Manly (Grant Meyer and other management said he was leaving over his dead body) Adam laughed his head off.... Burns was telling him to go to the Cowboys? Hope he was joking!
3. Genn Hall has aparently agreed to terms for next year
4. News on a new signing on a player coming to Manly is being announced at the Manly - Newcastle 10 yr Reunion Dinner before the game at Bluetongue. If I hear anything earlier I will post.

He would prefer to stay at Manly (Grant Meyer and other management said he was leaving over his dead body) Adam laughed his head off.... Burns was telling him to go to the Cowboys? Hope he was joking!

Can we ship Burns off to Townsville. Last thing we need now is someone rocking the boat. I've personally seen him out, a bit lately, but not pissed mind you.......

4. News on a new signing on a player coming to Manly is being announced at the Manly - Newcastle 10 yr Reunion Dinner before the game at Bluetongue. If I hear anything earlier I will post.

Thats over 2 weeks time! Did anyone drop any hints. Why wait 2 weeks. Hope its better news than Perry? Any news on the Groom hysteria?
Thkx for giving us the inside goss!

No hints on who, I have suspicions on whom it may be. I reckon its not Gerrard because he's beeen named in the union squad and I reckon they did a deal with the selection.

With regard to Adam C, the only way I see him leaving is if his manager is asking to much and gets greedy. He's pretty well hooked on staying with Manly.

As an observation on te PL team, most want to be ike Menzies and stay at one club. Good to see that rub off on most of them.

Thing that stood out most last night that Ballin is REALLY pissed off about playing in PL.

He would prefer to stay at Manly (Grant Meyer and other management said he was leaving over his dead body) Adam laughed his head off.... Burns was telling him to go to the Cowboys? Hope he was joking!

Can we ship Burns off to Townsville. Last thing we need now is someone rocking the boat. I've personally seen him out, a bit lately, but not pissed mind you.......

Thats over 2 weeks time! Did anyone drop any hints. Why wait 2 weeks. Hope its better news than Perry? Any news on the Groom hysteria?
Thkx for giving us the inside goss!

interesting

Thing that stood out most last night that Ballin is REALLY pissed off about playing in PL.
I am pleased about that. Any good player worth his salt should aspire to higher. I just hope we keep him as I can see him playing for QLD!!!

Thanks Mellonhead. Has Perry actually been announced yet? Could it be him to dark cloud Newcastle (unlikely as that seems).

Why wouldn't Ballin be pissed off. I am for him!

As I said to him, its only 6 more matches, there abouts, barring injury... he's got 3-5 years playing hooker at Manly...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4