Orford wins, you are kidding

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
that is a joke, if he is the best player going around the game is completely stuffed

mate u are nothing but a dirty flithy ****ing ****

wat type  of manly fan would say that.

Theres alot more better judges than u who picked that.
if orford wasnt in our team we wouldnt be talkin about a  home final we'd be talkin about 2009

you ****en goose

Not the best player in the game but he is our main organiser and he did guide us to 2nd on the ladder.  Well done Ox.

Well done Matt, not only a top player but a top bloke.

Sure, some people will disagree, but those people are not Manly supporters, and opinions need not be counted.

hey cliffy, go **** yourself, its called an opinion cockhead, if you dont like it fair enough, but pull your ****in head in before you go off half cocked.

Go and stick another super supreme down your gullet you ****wit.

as for not being a manly supporter, get your facts straight not so little man.

Me thinks you listen too much to the media Fro, you have gobbled every word they print about Orford hook, line and sinker.

Not the best player in the game but he was pretty consistant this season, had a few off games and in those games he got no points.  What is the issue?  Did he not play well the other games when he got points?

Fro link said:
hey cliffy, go F**k yourself, its called an opinion cockhead, if you dont like it fair enough, but pull your F**kin head in before you go off half cocked.

Go and stick another super supreme down your gullet you F**kwit.

as for not being a manly supporter, get your facts straight not so little man.
so moron u tell me where would or side be this season with out this bloke u and a few other tossers carve at every opportunity

ill spell it out because seem to be a dumb **** M A D   M O N D A Y

fools like u **** me, funny how our team has improved since we signed orford yet u clowns need someone to carve. if thats supporting a club i want none of it

guys enough fighting about stupid crap

Player of the year isn't about the most skilled it is about who has done the most for his team through the year, and Orford has been our most consistent and done the most ocntinuously

Ox is either 3 points or -3 points.

Because the count doesn't deduct points, he is the obvious winner.

Dudes, if Ox was consistent, he'd be one of the greats.

It's our job to encourage him. Anyone who puts shyte on him can f*ck off.

A massive chorus of "Come on Oxy, c'mon, c'mon" is required on satdy. He's our biggest chance of winning AND losing.

Maybe Des should direct the attack away from him this weekend. Keep the pricks guessing.

Congrats to Ox & Glenn & Brett.

Thank you Garts at least you can actually post a coherent statement.

As I said (which you agreed) Orford is not the best player, and yes he is the best halfback option we have.

And as for the media I hold them in as much regard as I do politicians and televenagelists

AS for young Clifford, I wont even bother with you as you don't seem to be able to post anything without descending into abuse, but hey don't let the facts get in the way of a good story champ.

You find where I have said he is not the best halfback option we have and I'll suck your cock.

Well said Duff, he is inconsistent, and if he has a -3 game in the next 4 weeks we are shot.

Hey Dan, call your little pizza boy off, I didnt start the abuse but I can get as down and dirty as the rest. Some little **** comes at me I am going to come right back at him

Do players score points over origin rounds??? While origin players don't have the opportunity??? or do those rounds not receive votes???

I can't remember and didn’t watch it tonight as the Misses was watching All Saints :mad:

And lol @ all the angst / fighting, computer violence / arguments never ceases to stop amusing me.

Fro link said:
You find where I have said he is not the best halfback option we have and I'll suck your cock.
hahahahahahahaha

fro your  first post in this thread was **** and i wont hold back howver the last line u posted is the funniest thing ive read here pure gold :)

btw no thanks ure not my type ;)

Fro link said:
I assume that means that I have never posted it??
not sure to be honest
just thought it was a funny line so gave credit where it was due

missing_something link said:
Do players score points over origin rounds??? While origin players don't have the opportunity??? or do those rounds not receive votes???

They still get the points.......... The soo players are given 3-2-1 points as well.  So in the end they play the same amount of games.

He polled only once (against the useless Tigers) in the last 10 rounds. When did Lyon get injured again ??

i said in another thred that there is no coincidence that he polled well up until lyon got hurt. It will be great for oxs game to have lyon back.

Fro link said:
Some little c**t comes at me I am going to come right back at him

On an internet forum? Good one hero.

Good win for Orford. Cops a lot more sh*t than he deserves. Hating on Orford is now mainstream like hating on Anasta or Finch. Most people believe that it shows they know Rugby League if they say Orford is sh*thouse.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2