Orford

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Has anyone heard whether he'll be playing tonight?

I must say he's impressed me immensely in the last two games over the Broncos and Knights. Especially seeing first hand at the Broncos game how he stood up, took on the line and had a very controlled kicking game.

He backed it up again against the Knights with one of his best performances of the year imo. I'd hate to see his momentum into the finals hindered by missing a week, right as he is starting to find his best form.

It's OK, with the weather as is, this sort of game will suit Monas at half. Expect Joey Williams to have a shocker. He wilts under pressure and Souths have put themselves under heaps. Easy win.

I personally hope if Orford is out that we rest a dozen players, run out a premier league side and thrash them.

That would be the icing on the cake. I've never really had a problem with the Rabbitohs but this year is just a joke. They all act like Rugby League owes them something because they are souths.

I've always considered Souths as our feeder club. We took their best and made them better.

Hey we haven't seen what Ballin can produce at half.

He looks like he could handle a week or two in the play makers role.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6