Origin 1 at Suncorp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As I have said the BEST way to get tickets is to do my Game Day Experience package for the Brisbane game, besides getting great seats for the Manly V Bronco's game you'll also get an opportunity to buy my Premium State of Origin 1 seats...and I can asusre you the seats you get will be WAY better than what was on offer today.

Mark, im sure ill get around to a supporters tour eventually, however, im staying with my uncle (non-Manly fan) up in QLD for that week, so the idea of sitting amongst a bay of fanatical manly fans dosent excite him too much

Fair enough mate, but as I say still the best way of getting decent seats...did you manage to get any after all that??

Yeah i managed to get four category 3 seats in section 513- i hope these are good seats, they look o.k on the venue map.
I wanted cat 1 tickets but couldnt get them. And the ticketing system's fairly weird, it takes up to 3 weeks for the QRL to complete the transaction

we got 6 for a group of us from work.

Id recomend locals to get the the double header package from Mark and your origin tickets it looks a pretty sweet deal.

I would of but none of the other clowns im going to the double header with are manly fans and they arent too keen on going to a manly function..... losers :)

didn't know about the no cash sales so missed out. got Game III but quite upset to be missing the manly/brisbane double header.

I'm doing the SOO and GDE package with Mark so I recommend this for everyone else as well. Definitely worth it. I'll be there afterall and, unlike Melbourne, the club are negotiating with Suncorp about the drum for the double header ;)

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Bronco  or  Titans w****rs!!
yea i know but mates are mates :)

I'm being accused of being a closet broncos fan atm

just because i wanted them to beat the cows when we were there last friday

front up for the doubleheader.

But going to get tix for Origin 2 and then hopefully talk some of my family into going to Brookie the weekend after to see the Manly vs Parra game.

If not will be searching for a way to get to the Manly vs Parra game

Nice promotion from the NRL.  I live in Queensland, got an email from the NRL offering the chance to purchase tickets to the Sydney game, but no notification of tickets on sale for Suncorp.

Probably says a lot about what Origin means to the relative states, and why NSW are owned.

Can I also remind people that my Game Day Experience for the Brisbane Double Header is little more (in cost) than the pre game function (that the club has run in the past but is being run by me this year) and the cost of the Cat 1 ticket for the game...I have added a simple $10 handling fee on on (which is only fair given the work and outlay in advance)...and IF you buy that you'll then get the chance to buy a Cat 1 ticket to SOO which is now a complete sell out.

NOT a bad deal I reckon!!

You do need to be aware that I do pay a licence fee for the SOO tickets and this gets passed on BUT nevertheless if you want to go this is an excellent way of getting a ticket to what is a sold out game!!

Matabele link said:
Nice promotion from the NRL.  I live in Queensland, got an email from the NRL offering the chance to purchase tickets to the Sydney game, but no notification of tickets on sale for Suncorp.

Probably says a lot about what Origin means to the relative states, and why NSW are owned.

Not really probably says a lot more about the QRL then anything

Ant80 link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=186884.msg323816#msg323816 date=1300271461]

Not really probably says a lot more about the QRL then anything
[/quote]
you have nailed it

Season ticket holders in NSW get first shot at sydney origin games
Broncos, titans, cowboys and other season ticket holders dont get that from the dinosaurs at the QRL

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4