ORIGIN 111 Chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle link said:
Lets chat in here about game 3

My tip
Qld 26
NSW 8
MoM Prince

You're being a bit generous to NSW there BE. I think with the team that's been picked they'd be lucky to get 2 & you could probably double that score that you gave QLD, especially with Stewy sitting on the bench.

Oh yeah & Archer as MoM

Well i've been wrong with the last 2 results and I think QLD would win. So therefore NSW would probably win......... ;)

Well, possible fractured arm for Scott Prince. No MoM for him BE

Jethro link said:
Well, possible fractured arm for Scott Prince. No MoM for him BE
Ikin just confirmed Princes busted left arm. Should go in our favour on Friday too if X-rays confirm. Titan's might be following last years injuries problems that put them out of the run for the finals.

**** wouldn't Robbo look good in a blue jersey right now... ****ing BS **** wit ref and he ****ing BS penalty for intent... this is the worse game i have watched in years

Archer & Smith working on the 2nd half game plan as they walk off at the end of the 1st half

Berkeley_Eagle link said:
Bellamy is saving him for the Titans game
****ing lol! 10=8... better than i expected and so has the refereeing... i thought i would never say this but BRING BACK BILL!

Why would you select Stewart if you're not going to play him? There's basically two dummy halves out there, it's just lucky Prince is injured. I get the feeling Bellamy didn't want Stewart in the team and this is a fu to the selectors. What a sook. Brett will be on for a token ten minutes at the end of the game though.  ::)

Cletus link said:
Brett will be on for a token ten minutes at the end of the game though.  ::)

Gus just said the same thing, Brett would have carved tonight as well, didn't get the chance

well even in game 1 and 2, u had the best attacking weapon doing nothing out there, stewart was just smart enough to hang around Gaz in the first game

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6