Origin and next weeks team!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Okay so Kite and Lyon will be out, and i think Stewart is a moral to come back in for the Blues

I also believe that whilst Monaghan and the Morris boys are probably more deserving Williams will be picked on the wing.

So the big question is, what do you think the Manly lineup for next week will be?

For mine

1.Robbo
2.Sunulia
4.Farrar
4.Matai
5.T Williams
6.Bailey
7.Orford
8.King
9.Ballin
10.Perry
11.Hall
12.Watmough
13.Rodney

14.Le Strange
15.Rose
16.Cuthbo (hopefully)
17.Lussick

18.Hargraves

According to this morning's papers, Choc is likely to get a gig too.  and Campese will be dropped so Raiders at full strength.

Tough game next week I believe.

****, i hope they dont drop Campese (For Manly's sake)

Plus i also believe the Blues are chopping and changing to much with the young halves, stick with Wallace and Campese for games 2 and 3

I hate to knock one of our own but I can't see Kite getting the call up. He just isn't making an impact. Gift and Lyon (if fit) are morals, Choc and Wolfie have a shot but who knows with Bellamy involved.

I had to puke up my cereal when one of the papers put White up again as in contention. Then Waterhouse has been touted (and hasn't he been putting on the muscle) but he killed his chances with a shocker last night.

I would drop Campo, but due to our circumstances the Blues just have stick solid with him :)

White should never be allowed to wear even a normal blue shirt let alone a blues jersey. Him and turner are not origin players

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
hope Campese and monahagn have a blinder this arvo

Watching the Canberra game now.

Campese just made line break with a try assist to Leroy Lars.

I know Robbo has been playing well at fb of late but maybe for this game switch Robbo back to the wing and bring William Hopoate into the side but i don't think Des would risk him at this stage plus the Toyota Cup side is going great guns just a thought.  

1.William Hopoate
2.Robbo
3.Farrar
4.Matai
5.Suniula
6.Bailey
7.Orford
8.King
9.Ballin
10.Perry
11.Hall
12.Lussick
13.Rodney

14.L'estrange
15.Rose
16.Kite / Cuthbo
17.T.Williams

18.Hargraves

we realistically could have
Wolfman
Lyon
Stewart
Watmough
Kite
and possiblly Perry
all involved in origin 2

Robbo
T-rex
Mattai
Farrar
Suniala
Bailey
Orford
Perry
Ballin
King
Hall
Jwh
Rodney

Lestrange
Rose
Lussick/Buhrer?
Cuthbo,Mauro/Morwood?

I'm still having nightmares about Suniula's game against the Bulldogs. Take out the times where he gifted tries and line breaks to the Dogs by coming in where there was absolutely no need as all players were very well covered, and we were well and truly in that game.

If he is going to be considered out of position on the wing again, then he needs help, big time.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
And the week after that Rex Siniula was fine against the Warriors
yea it was bani that game

i think it time for hoppa, davey or grey to come up

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
we realistically could have
Wolfman
Lyon
Stewart
Watmough
Kite
and possiblly Perry
all involved in origin 2
No that is not realistic.
(it might be true but its not realistic)

1.William Hopoate
2.Robbo
3.Farrar
4.Matai
5.T Rex
6.Foran
7.Orford
8.King
9.Ballin
10.Perry
11.Hall
12. Rodney