origin disruption

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
It's good to see these guys get a callup,although with all our strike power out we will struggle to beat the raiders this weekend,im a fan of origin but hate the way it disrupts the team ,right when we need to win.Any thoughts on what the team will look like this weekend?

also,just my thoughts on what the team may be:
robbo
trex
matai
farrar
suniula
bailey
orford
king
ballin
rose
cuthbo(if fit)
rodney
hall

reserves:lestrange, JWH,and who else?

lol forgot to add in perry to start at front row and maybe rose to the bench,but im unsure who the 17th player should be?

yes, we can do this, thankfully its the raiders we are playing.

origin? am also critical, but on the positive it bloods a few new players, and builds a few established ones so i don't see it as terrible.

Of course, if we lose on the weekend and ultimately miss out on the finals by 2 points i will be ranting here :)

I can complain as loud as I like Tokyo E.  These games should be on after the season has been completed.  All they do is weaken some teams.  Look at the Dogs. No call ups there.  Manly, coming 9th, five players.  Our players don't warrant a call up to be honest.  Kite's form not good, Lyon injured, Williams, one good game, Choc and Stewart, not in great form.  Qld win. easy.

I reckon Patten would have been worth a go at Fullback over Gidley and even add Kimmorely as much as I hate him, to the mix.
El Masri is worth a look too

Stop whinging FFS. The Broncos lose a multitude of players every year to Origin and have still managed to win how many premierships over the past 10 years? Melbourne have lost a **** load in the past few seasons and have still managed to make 3 Grand Finals in a row.

It has happened for the past 20 years and will continue to happen for the next 20. You either adjust, take it on the chin and get through it or whinge like a bitch about it and get nowhere.

clontaago link said:
Stop whinging FFS. The Broncos lose a multitude of players every year to Origin and have still managed to win how many premierships over the past 10 years? Melbourne have lost a S**t load in the past few seasons and have still managed to make 3 Grand Finals in a row.

It has happened for the past 20 years and will continue to happen for the next 20. You either adjust, take it on the chin and get through it or whinge like a bitch about it and get nowhere.

Exactly.

I didn't here anyone complaining when we had the same dream run last year.... Origin is a double edged sword....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7