Origin rigged??? Well its obvious now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Origin rigged??? Wel its obvious now

its beyond watchable these days.

NSW dominating for 20 minutes until the refs give 10 in the bin and 3-1 penalties to finish the half, reminds me of us about to kill off the roosters

bring on sunday week

well they are in for this series so they will now be close enough to go 10, NSW to win after that as per the script

Qld getting the first penalty for holding down says it all considering how they've been allowed to slow the game down to a crawl.

Worst call in the history of league. If it was a try why wasn't there a penalty under the post after the first kick for goal. If its not a penalty, it was a knock on. Absolute rubbish call.

The worst call in the history of Origin that i can remember, how was Inglis try awarded??!!! Unbelievable !!!

I don't see how Bird was penalised for a dangerous tackle when the player landed flat on his back and was never in a dangerous position.

AshfieldBazza said:
The worst call in the history of Origin that i can remember, how was Inglis try awarded??!!! Unbelievable !!!

Bazza, not just origin. History of rugby league. I cannot remember a worse call, even from those crappy French refs from the 70's & 80's.

stunned ,I am. All I hope for now and in the future is that manly boys aren't hurt.

Gallen's remonstrations with the refs after the inglis knock on try summed it up.

This is what killed the AFL soo and the league soo is suffering same fate.

If I was a NSW player, I wouldn't even bother.

that has to be the worst origin video reffing decision in hiistory. i would even go as far to say ever.

seriously based on the performance of the reffing over the last few years, every ref in the NRL should be sacked,

Starting with harrigan who keeps protecting these idiots

A couple of penalties gifted to QLD and that sin bin in the first half was bad enough. That video ref decision just topped of once of the worst refereeing performances I have seen in a league game.

First time i've seen someone playing at the ball with his heel... Harrigan will be so proud.

After that game, I don't know whether I'll even bother watching the rest of the series as the referees have screwed any enjoyment of watching SoO.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4