Other Games [Round 16, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thursday, June 30
Sea Eagles v Storm, 4 Pines Park, Nine/Fox, 7:50pm

Friday, July 1
Knights v Titans, McDonald Jones Stadium, Fox, 6pm
Panthers v Roosters, BlueBet Stadium, Nine/Fox, 7:55pm

Saturday, July 2
Bulldogs v Sharks, CommBank Stadium, Fox, 3pm
Cowboys v Broncos, QCB Stadium, Fox, 5:30pm
Rabbitohs v Eels, Stadium Australia, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, July 3
Warriors v Wests Tigers, Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland, Fox, 2pm
Dragons v Raiders, WIN Stadium, Nine/Fox, 4:05pm

Party on champs.

Should be an interesting week there are some cracking match ups. I wonder will Fittler fall into some black hole if he calls Panthers v Roosters? He usually only commentates on one side, and usually his favourites ...

Just wondering if we want the slime to put a big score on the vermin? I’m thinking that’s best, which makes me feel sick thinking it’s better to see the slime win, but if it’s best for Manly then so be it.

Tonights game‘s pretty important for our position in the 8, hopefully the Rorters can’t do what we did and win, with F@A it would be handy to see the Riff wack them.

Dragons v Raiders can through us out of the 8, will be riding the Raiders home in that one.

Interesting that Sharks, Broncos and Parra all on 20 points, they might be feeling confident of making the 8 but none of them are safely looking top 4, with only 1 possibly 2 spots available, makes Broncos v Cows interesting as well. Dogs can do us all a favour and upset the Sharkies, on recent form it’s possible.

Nice knowing we bagged our 2 points, makes the rest of the weekend so much better and the rest of the other games more interesting to watch, especially given where banking 2 again next week, amazing how much a Manly win makes life feel so much better.

I could be going blind, but didn't the Newcastle player clearly knock the ball on before the first try, when the ref gave them 6 again instead? And then the ref ruled a knock on against Titans just now when it clearly went backward (though it was sloppy). Consistency over-rated eh!

What has happened to the Titans this year??? Many had tipped them to give the comp a shake this year. They are diabolical (and that's saying something given the disappointment of our own season).

What has happened to the Titans this year??? Many had tipped them to give the comp a shake this year. They are diabolical (and that's saying something given the disappointment of our own season).
Always plenty of banter on here during our games re our marquee man DCEs wage/output etc etc but imagine the Titans supporters with their boy Fifita!
I feel for Tino though.

Hope Foz is watching this.

I have said it a 1000 times but Tino and Fafita are the biggest cats in the NRL. they have hearts the size of split caraway seeds

They've fallen off a cliff haven't they. I don't envy Foz having to go there in 2023.....
Agreed, but at least the Titans are trying to improve and we all know Foz will definitely improve that rabble.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2