Other half in 2016 ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Next point is - who will be DCE's partner in crime.
Foran used to be a personal favourite until the past couple of seasons when his key ingredients - guts & attitude went somewhere other than Manly & tbh, not upset to wave goodbye.
Obviously a decent chunk of Forans money is eaten up, but there still should be plenty for another half.
A few to consider are Cornish who has potential , Taylor who is young but could be another star half & the energy man - Blake Austin - maybe the most improved player in the game.
Theres a few more also plus the option of the cool , calm, silky skills of Lyon in the 6.....
Whats the best options here??

With Tommy T coming through and Hiku really being a center i would not be surprised to see Lyon play 5/8 next year. It will help keep the younger players happy

Don't know how many times people have thrown Blake Austin's name into the hat - he is into his first year of a three year deal. People who haven't noticed him until this year, he played for the tigers last year and came up in the Penrith system has been around for a while.

Havent we been on top of the contest each time tom symonds has been at 5/8, (while hes on the field anyway). Id say it will come from within. I also think Ferris may be groomed so many options TS, Lyon, Ferris. Gutho

Tooves said on 360 they still need to replace Foran. I'm convinced there's another signing coming for 5/8.

Not so convinced it will be a big name. Still I would like to see Carney.

In my honest opinion though, we've got cherry for 8 years. Find an up and coming kid who looks the goods and build their relationship asap. Don't wait a year with killer there because this time next year we'll be where we are now. Looking for cherry's halves partener.

I like the idea of Maloney that guy can play especially when his heart is in it, but he is a top class niggler style grub which I am not a huge fan of

If we go get a 5/8 from outside the club then so be it. However, personally I think Killer's experience could be good at pivot in what will probably be his last season.

That would leave the door open for Peta to make a permanent move to the centres with either Turbo Tom or Gutho on the wing.

It also means there is less chance of us going over the salary cap because DCE's new deal is sure to eat into it.

Don't know how many times people have thrown Blake Austin's name into the hat - he is into his first year of a three year deal. People who haven't noticed him until this year, he played for the tigers last year and came up in the Penrith system has been around for a while.
No Blake Austin. His haircut says everything about him. No carney. Never ever.

Mateo can't play their or Symonds or even Killer until we address our non creative (but rock solid i love the bloke just think the game has moved on) dummy half play. If addressed bring a junior through or play Lyon. Jeez Maloney is now worth a mil a year. Mmmabye MMmmbye

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6