our 2nd half

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sharx

Reserve Grader
9 miss tackles(21 in the first half)
only 39% possession
70% in our half
6-0 penalty count against us
1 sin bin
they lose the ball,its a penalty
we lose it,its a knock on
we out score them 12-4

The problem was though, is that we HAD to pull together, or another flogging was on the board. I just can't get around that that's a GOOD thing. We are second last lads, and our performance warrants it.

The problem was though, is that we HAD to pull together, or another flogging was on the board. I just can't get around that that's a GOOD thing. We are second last lads, and our performance warrants it.

Too hard on them again mate!!

The end scenario is we played crappy in attack and had to make a ****load of tackles.. we rarely had the ball in their half... rarely had the ball fullstop and if stewarts kick stays in we got to 20 all .. with a chance at snatching a victory!!

Not a bad effort considering we are playing the favourites for the competition in their first home game of the year.. we had to make arguably the hardest trek in the game and we just about got over the top of them with no ball!!

Game = 80 minutes. That 1st 40 minutes, and espects of the second 40 was plain 2004, and appaulling. At least Peter Sharp has some balance to his sides !!! He introduced new players (albeit hacks) at times to attempt to improve change things.

I think referring to Sharp & Dessie in that way Ryan is out of line.

I think Hasler has done more than Sharp and done it better than Sharp & the results achieved under Hasler are better than Sharp.

Hasler may still be doing some things wrong, like King & Ballin etc, but placing a favourable comparison on Sharp is to my mind plain wrong.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2