Our Captain.........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eaglette Fan

Reserve Grader
Jamie Lyon turns 30 today. Happy Birthday Killer, and I hope you have another stellar year on the field for Manly!

Lyon is an out-and-out champion, his record speaks for itself.
It's a pity Crusher took him to the Eels as a kid, but he saw the light!!

2000 Eels debuts in top grade with Eels (eels make the prelim final)
2001 Eels grand final (minor premiers & grand finalist), youngest-ever Kangaroo tourist
2002 Eels semi final
2003 Eels missed finals
2004 Wee Waa Panthers (premiers)
2005 St Helens League Leaders Shield (minor premiers), semi final
2006 St Helens League Leaders Shield Challenge Cup winners, Grand Final winners
2007 Manly grand final
2008 Manly premiers
2009 Manly World club champions, semi final
2010 Manly semi final
2011 Manly premiers (captain)

Since his top grade debut he has featured in: 6 grand finals (includes Wee Waa Panthers) for 4 victories, also Challenge Cup and World Club challenge, minor premiers 4 times, missed finals only once (dud Eels team in 2003)
Plus countless individual awards and rep honours.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Lyon is an out-and-out champion, his record speaks for itself.
It's a pity Crusher took him to the Eels as a kid, but he saw the light!!

2000 Eels debuts in top grade with Eels (eels make the prelim final)
2001 Eels grand final (minor premiers & grand finalist), youngest-ever Kangaroo tourist
2002 Eels semi final
2003 Eels missed finals
2004 Wee Waa Panthers (premiers)
2005 St Helens League Leaders Shield (minor premiers), semi final
2006 St Helens League Leaders Shield Challenge Cup winners, Grand Final winners
2007 Manly grand final
2008 Manly premiers
2009 Manly World club champions, semi final
2010 Manly semi final
2011 Manly premiers (captain)

Since his top grade debut he has featured in: 6 grand finals (includes Wee Waa Panthers) for 4 victories, also Challenge Cup and World Club challenge, minor premiers 4 times, missed finals only once (dud Eels team in 2003)
Plus countless individual awards and rep honours.
Well put together SeaEagleRock. Jamie Lyon is a winner because he is always so competitive.

Very few injuries as well. He was a great choice for captain.

I bet they miss him at the Wee Waa Panthers...

Jamie's a champ on and off the field. One of our best ever captains IMO.
Happy B'day Killer.

I wonder how much of Crusher's reputation as a talent scout is based on him stumbling across this freakishly talented individual?

Crusher never stumbled over Jamie Lyon he was handed him on a platter from another manly great in John Harvey while he was coaching wee waa

Eaglette Fan said:
Jamie Lyon turns 30 today. Happy Birthday Killer, and I hope you have another stellar year on the field for Manly!

And try to emulate or exceed Beaver's longevity in the game with the Manly Sea Eagles.

Eels would be pi**ed because Lyon has won 2 premierships at Manly & none there - this is the club he will cherish & remember when looking back at his best days on the field. Only gets better - his 3rd Seaeagles premiership in 2012!!

They should change their name from Parramatta to ParraWeeWaa in honour of Jamie.
And also because just like babies, they piss and whinge alot. (Wee, Waaaa)

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6