Our chances Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This will be the true score on sunday

I think it will be level or only a try in it with 20 to go then melbourne will turn it up a gear
After last night's game melbourne will be more hungry to not have to losses in a row

Final score

Melbourne 32
Manly 10

I will wait until sunday night at about 6:00pm where i will say
' I told you so '
or will eat humble pie

Melbourne will be more hungry? Gee I don't know about that, our blokes have been on starvation rations for wins in the past month.

The Storm showed last night just how limited they are. They only cut loose when the match was lost and they started to throw some off-loads and risky passes. Normally they are not allowed to use those tactics.

They have a good record at home but there are an awful lot of good players they used to have that just won't be lining up against Manly this weekend, for one reason or another. I expect Manly to start as slight favourites.

Our chances on Sunday are.

GOOD

I have my Maroon and White undies packed to wear on Sunday...means a win for the goodies!!!

To clarify that I left them (by mistake) in Brisbane for the 2007 Grand Final.

But wore them to the 2008 Grand Final.

They are "the" lucky charm!!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:

They are \"the\" lucky charm!!!

NICE!.

Manly by 1 with Orford kicking a 23metre field goal to make it 17-16 with 21 secs to spare. Oh and king will be standing 1.3metres to the left of Ox at the precise moment the ball leaves the foot.

Zep link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=181399.msg237301#msg237301 date=1250570073]

They are \"the\" lucky charm!!!

NICE!.

Manly by 1 with Orford kicking a 23metre field goal to make it 17-16 with 21 secs to spare. Oh and king will be standing 1.3metres to the left of Ox at the precise moment the ball leaves the foot.
[/quote]

You might want to make that A 17m field goal - 23 would be at pushing his range to close to his maximum.

I sincerly hope it's not like that as my heart won't stand it.....I'll probably be dead on the floor by then with worry!

Stranger with a length of the field try in the last few seconds to clinch the game and avoid the nudie run (Then try disallowed for a major controversy)
Gronk...there will be a few challengers for the "loudest" title this weekend!

I have a feeling Inglis will tun up on the park this weekend

If he does, hope all the Manly supporters there give it to him and make it known he shouldn't be on the park

I have gone from 0% confidence to 15% last night though

I have been informed on good authority by someone looking into the crystal ball

[img=290x400]http://images.clipartof.com/small/19515-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Wise-Monkey-In-Thought-Rubbing-His-Chin-And-Sitting-On-Top-Of-A-Stack-Of-Books-While-Gazing-At-A-Crystal-Ball-Showing-Him-Glimpses-Of-What-Is-To-Come.jpg[/img]

That the following will be triumphant this coming weekend, so never despair or give up hope.

sea-eagles.gif

Especially when a small by stature but giant by heart not only wins us the match 28 to 14

9b_1.JPG

But the little gnome much maligned by many will go on to win the man of the match award.

And stranger things do happen as the danger appears from nowhere to score his first try of the year

19-ruglea-getty_220303t.jpg

im going to say that we have already lost this game, it will be over before half time and we will again be wondering if we can make the 8

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I sincerly hope it's not like that as my heart won't stand it.....I'll probably be dead on the floor by then with worry!

if you do die... could i perhaps have your undies? ;)

I hate to say it, they will be hungrier and on their esepcially doctored field that gives them a grossly unfair home advantage, will win by 4.

Flip link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=181399.msg237315#msg237315 date=1250573447]

if you do die... could i perhaps have your undies? ;)
[/quote]

I reckon those undies would have had an extra shade of white in them after the 08 GF

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6