Our draw is a farce!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've gone off cricket in recent years because it is always on. Too many formats and a never ending season of tours.
It is now necessary to rotate and rest players, so we don't see the best of the best against one another very often. The test team is different to the one day team which is different to the 20:20 team. It is a big yawn these days, and I was a rusted on fan and player.

I think league is at saturation point with thursday to Monday games. Give us fans a weekend to look forward to, it is too hard to get to games on week nights. Coaches are struggling to get players to train, and I bet rotation of players is already happening. Don't bugger league too.
Monday and Thursday have to go. Just play more games on sunday, who cares that foxtel want to air a different game live in each time slot. Did not think it was a drama when 2 or 3 games were played simultaneously on fox. You have fox 1 2 and 3.

Saw that. Made me have a hissy.

He basically said that the common man works 40 hours a week without bitching so stop sooking.
Also said a half back has no right to whinge as they don't do the hard work anyway.

Can you imagine how he'd be going on if it was the Titans or Broncos coping this ****? Especially if it was around origin time and Qld players had a **** draw.
Moron

F--K it.jpg
A thought for the day...

Monday and Thursday have to go. Just play more games on sunday, who cares that foxtel want to air a different game live in each time slot. Did not think it was a drama when 2 or 3 games were played simultaneously on fox. You have fox 1 2 and 3.
This year there is only one game played at the one time because of the new bunker video ref system. There is no way this would work with two games being played simultaneously. Maybe the NRL could play triple headers (3 games in a row) on Saturday and Sunday and then the other two games on Friday night or Thursday & Friday night.

This year there is only one game played at the one time because of the new bunker video ref system. There is no way this would work with two games being played simultaneously. Maybe the NRL could play triple headers (3 games in a row) on Saturday and Sunday and then the other two games on Friday night or Thursday & Friday night.
They should have a "bunker" for each game, perhaps even onsite at each ground? With a qualified ref in it, much like a "third umpire". Then it would be easy to stage simultaneous games. Why has no one thought of this???

They should have a "bunker" for each game, perhaps even onsite at each ground? With a qualified ref in it, much like a "third umpire". Then it would be easy to stage simultaneous games. Why has no one thought of this???
Que? That was the old Video Ref system

Yeah I do not understand why they call it the "bunker" when they are located in a state-of-the-art, air-conditioned office just outside of Sydney city (in Eveleigh). Just the one bunker cost them $2 million to set up so I would think it is cost prohibitive to set up any more. And the consistency of decisions by having only a few video refs is a good thing.

Well from a purely aesthetic view, our Trent is a class above the other Trent, so on just a " looks" basis we are certain winners.

What say you @niccipops @HappilyManly @ALinda @MissKate @marga ( sorry if I've missed any other regular ladies)

I think he might be that utility reserve as long as he's fit. He can cover hooker centre or back row defensively and let's face it if you have a during game injury you only need him to show up in defence and be adequate in attack.

Not to mention if he's comfortable with this role it will extend his career and bolster his influence/usefulness. He played five minutes last week so he is right for eighty this week. He a great super sub. So upset buhrer got hurt. Parcel would have been a lot more effective with him there a longer period of time and coming into eighty a game.

Depth is suchanicething to have for a change.

I don't like "bunker". Too "war-ry". Maybe something like "ref hole" or "nerd pit"
Especially with luke patton in charge of things, complete idiot that he is

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6