Our frowards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What are "FROWARDS" and do we have any ?
Seriously they were good last night but in top 8 context it was too little too late.

Huge again, with Lussick, Taupau and Vave making more metres than any Bulldogs player, along with Turbo and Jorge in the outside backs.

You look at a leadership group moving forward and I have Lussick front and centre with Jake.

Totally agree here Marty was great last night. I liked afb starting at prop to match the dogs as well. Not rocket science but good call from Barrett putting green to the bench. I actually thought we got over the top of them on the pack. If jake had scored those tries in the first we would have rolled them. Just like so many other games this year it just wasn't to be. I think we are a good chance in our remaining 3 games.

What are "FROWARDS" and do we have any ?
We used to
wille-mason.jpg

Hard to shut down Kasiano's offloads, he made a big difference in that second half

Yep the forwards did well last night, but will need to grow their hair a bit to become " frowards".

I heard a rumour this morning that Tapau wants out. It was apparently told to this person by one of our starting 17 who he is mates with. Something along the lines of the burden we placed on him this year to be our forward leader was too much and he is out there and if the right offer is pitched he will bail.

Personally I think it's BS like most rumours but thought I'd mention it.

Starling was rubbish and gave away far too many penalties

Tapau certainly isn't playing like he is unhappy at the club In fact the added responsibility of being our forward leader has taken his play to a higher level than ever before.

Might be a rumour started so he can get a pay rise from Manly which would be justified.

Anyway i thought that Myles was our forward leader?

I heard a rumour this morning that Tapau wants out. It was apparently told to this person by one of our starting 17 who he is mates with. Something along the lines of the burden we placed on him this year to be our forward leader was too much and he is out there and if the right offer is pitched he will bail.

Personally I think it's BS like most rumours but thought I'd mention it.

If true.

Let the big girly McSookpants go, and tell him to take his dolly with him.

No idea and as with all rumours, take with a rather large grain of salt. Just repeating what I heard.

Starling the pillow was awful, soft runs, poor discipline and kept getting in the way when we were camped on the dogs line for 10 minutes in that first half.

No quickness, power, footwork or ball playing skill. He has no place in the NRL.

Hard to shut down Kasiano's offloads, he made a big difference in that second half
He came on at the perfect time for the Dogs cause Lussick was gassed, AFB and Taupau had gone off. Staring and Vave struggled a little in that period and the Dogs swung the momentum. That's why I think we need someone like TRex next year to come off the bench after 20minutss to maintain the rage.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6