our injuries?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Both Choc and T-Rex got hurt tonight, hope neither is too bad.
Choc was definitely one of the Blues best tonight imo.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Both Choc and T-Rex got hurt tonight, hope neither is too bad.
Choc was definitely one of the Blues best tonight imo.

I think Choco should be alright for this SUnday, he played hard and may have worked his shoulder a bit but the fact that he kept playing hard later means he should be ok. As for the Dog, I don't care if he is injured or not.

Trex definitely hurt his back again last night. Choc also injured and no way Gift will play on weekend either. So much for being full strength,looks like our whole backrow might be missing.

Choc needs to be rested.
He is playing with cortisone pain killing injections and his steely determination to match Matai in the Pain Game:dodgy:

We need him to be healthy in the finals:angel:

T-Rex is also a concern, as he seems to shut down at the very first discomfort :s

Maybe the Parra and Knights games could be a time of rest for Choc at least.

the mauler said:
Trex definitely hurt his back again last night. Choc also injured and no way Gift will play on weekend either. So much for being full strength,looks like our whole backrow might be missing.

Club has tweeted this morning that all players pulled up well and will be right to go.

T-Rex clutched at his back last night because he took another cheap shot from Myles who seems to have turned hitting an exposed back into an art form.

Choc went down when he got hit late after passing and to me it looked like he was just winded.

Choc 's injury looked like the same problem of the bulged disc in his neck which causes pins and neddles in his shoulder.

Biggest concern to me was how easily it was hurt. Didnt seem to be much impact that triggered it.

I think he needs a month off to allow it the injury to settle.

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
Choc 's injury looked like the same problem of the bulged disc in his neck which causes pins and neddles in his shoulder.

Biggest concern to me was how easily it was hurt. Didnt seem to be much impact that triggered it.

Andrew johns told choc he had the same problem and he retired....i wonder if choc is nearly finished hes career and will have to pull the pin for safety.......

Choc could have got a fortnight's rest with his injured discs, but he chose State over club. Seems it doesn't take much to hurt big Tony.

DSM5 said:
Choc could have got a fortnight's rest with his injured discs, but he chose State over club. Seems it doesn't take much to hurt big Tony.

They are professional athletes and know their limits.
In a perfect world, Choc and T-Rex would have sat out last nights game and enjoyed the bye to be fresh for Sunday.

mr seagles said:
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:

Andrew johns told choc he had the same problem and he retired....i wonder if choc is nearly finished hes career and will have to pull the pin for safety.......

If you believe Johns retired due to injury then you believe in the tooth fairy.

Ralphie said:
mr seagles said:
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:

WHY did he retire than know it all ?????????

Apparently he was finding it increasingly difficult to maintain his balance, and there were also some family distractions that eventually made it too hard for him to concentrate properly on footy.

430_andrewjohns0-430x272.jpg

mr seagles said:
Ralphie said:
mr seagles said:
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:

WHY did he retire than know it all ?????????

I have sent you a message with the facts of a certain incident.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6