Our next signing Will or Walker ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
It looks as though the Dogs have all but signed Will Hopoate. It seems Walker is being shopped around.

They both have upside, and I can't get over Will's amazing 2011 as an 18 y.old Manly Junior, but at the same time Walker is very good. Both have the potential to play 5/8, centre, fullback but if I had my pick then I'd go for Will.

Hopoate would be a massive signing for the Dogs. Let's hope it's not a done deal and we get him back.

Hoppa would give the dogs much needed variety, ball skills at fullback. Forget about his time at Parra. He was behind a disjointed pack, crap halves.

Gutherson just never did it for me.

Will would have to the fav as Bozo loves him and picks him in origin not on form but something else.

Not only Bozo but also Hoppa (snr) is good friends with Beaver (isn't everyone?! lol) and me thinks that friendship would play a part if Will were to return to Manly.

Not only Bozo but also Hoppa (snr) is good friends with Beaver (isn't everyone?! lol) and me thinks that friendship would play a part if Will were to return to Manly.
Beaver is much revered round here (and rightly so) but he's let the team down a little in one respect- where are all his sons who should be bursting into our team right around now?

At 18 Gutherson was toiling in u20's.

At 18 Hoppa was dominating in State of Origin, winning GFinals, being the 2nd best on field.

Gutherson is now 21 and has done nothing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6