Our pack is key

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
We hold a significant advantage over Melbourne in the forwards and if our pack plays to it's potential we win this game. The Storm will be hoping to minimise this obvious advantage we have over them in the forwards and are well aware that we do possess the potential to bash them out of the game.

No doubt they will try and slow the play the ball and wait for the boys to start to fatigue whereby they will look to put some points on us. We need to start well and take advantage of our size and strength, get them playing catch up which will force the errors to come into their game. If our pack puts in a collective 80 min performance the inroads will open up in the middle which in turn will provide space on our edges.

They have their big 3 gamebreakers, but we have Snake, Lyon, Matai, Foz, DCE, Gift, Choc, T Rex, all potential gamebreakers. On paper we should win this game hands down.

Ryles is out, a bad thing for us, he's a real idiot and I could see some penalties coming our way. Anyway we have the pack to dominate.

The refs put the whistles away in the finals and they like to keep penalty counts similar. I am glad Ryles is out, his defense and and meters against us were good last time. Also, he is an experienced prop for Melbourne that might not take the field so i think that is a good thing.

Kevinward777 said:
We hold a significant advantage over Melbourne in the forwards and if our pack plays to it's potential we win this game. The Storm will be hoping to minimise this obvious advantage we have over them in the forwards and are well aware that we do possess the potential to bash them out of the game.

No doubt they will try and slow the play the ball and wait for the boys to start to fatigue whereby they will look to put some points on us. We need to start well and take advantage of our size and strength, get them playing catch up which will force the errors to come into their game. If our pack puts in a collective 80 min performance the inroads will open up in the middle which in turn will provide space on our edges.

They have their big 3 gamebreakers, but we have Snake, Lyon, Matai, Foz, DCE, Gift, Choc, T Rex, all potential gamebreakers. On paper we should win this game hands down.

Exactly Kev,
thats my opinion as well...
We have the muscle if we use it wisely , our forwards need to employ controlled aggression up front not the lunacy that happend in that 1st finals match against the dogs.. All the hard work done by them was taken away by sudden brain explosions.

DISCIPLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We seem to find momentum easily in big matches but our over exuberance up the middle in some cases kills it ..

The storm have punched way above their weight all year. If we are disciplined and don't give away stupid penalties, we will win pretty easily. Souths were very ordinary last game and made them look very good. We have too much class across the park.

We just have to keep heading up the middle after each try we score:p

Keep turning them around with pristine kicks that are away from Slater!

Win Big Manly!:angel:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7