Our season over.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All game i kept wanting Skivvy to run out. These sortof games have his impact written all over them.

Did people actually expect us to make the finals after the last few weeks? I thought we looked pretty average, barely putting away the Knights and Rabbits wasn't very impressive.

That said we were truly awful tonight. So disappointing to see. Really need Killer at 6 to take some load off Cherry.

Did people actually expect us to make the finals after the last few weeks? I thought we looked pretty average, barely putting away the Knights and Rabbits wasn't very impressive.

That said we were truly awful tonight. So disappointing to see. Really need Killer at 6 to take some load off Cherry.
You are right the last four games we beat no one. How can they perform like that with so much on the line. Barret should of got them up for this one.

Other than having a few stars which are fading fast we are just a poorly coached, badly organised team of individuals. Yes there is talent coming thru but it has to be guided and that's just not happening

I lay that squarely on the feet of the coaching team. Yes the injury toll has been high but I really feel that if toovey had have been able to continue we would have been in no worse a position than we are now. Probably in the 8.

Look at our flat attack.

Do you remember our amazing sweeping Backlines plays that bamboozled opposition defences?

Do you remember cutting teams to shreads thru the middle.

Do you remember the fact that even with a lightweight forward pack putting teams to the sward by 40 points.

With the amount of ball we had in their 30 tonight we should have won by 50.

It seems like Barrett has come in and said 'hey! I know you won multiple premierships. I know you guys in the back line have been probably the best attacking combination for the past 8 years.I know fortress brookvale is just that. But I really think I can make you better. Now just forget everything you have been doing and try this.'

We have no attack other than turbo and the odd break by others. DCE doesn't go from the heir apprent to headless chickens overnight.

It's the coach. Plain and simple.

Of course it is the coach. It always is.. Which one of the three super coaches Bennet, Robinson or Maguire should we have thrown money at?

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
I saw the writing on the wall when lussick ridiculously taunted Scott, then knocked on during the next set of 6. Dumb dumb dumb. And he had shown amazing discipline and form in recent weeks. Premiership teams don't have that crud in their games.

We can still theoretically make the finals, but we now have to rely on other sides losing and, even more unlikely, beating the Dogs, Raiders, Storm and Panthers.

We can still theoretically make the finals, but we now have to rely on other sides losing and, even more unlikely, beating the Dogs, Raiders, Storm and Panthers.
We couldn't beat eggs, I can see 4/4 losses here. To be realistic. If parra beats us we are in worser position than we think. Barret is nit a coaches assholecand cartright record is a joke.

We couldn't beat eggs, I can see 4/4 losses here. To be realistic. If parra beats us we are in worser position than we think. Barret is nit a coaches assholecand cartright record is a joke.

Cartwright was assistant at the Cows when they won the premiership last year. And Barrett hasn't had long enough with the side for me to write him off completely. If we clear out dead wood and have some good signings over the off season, then I think he should have 2017 to prove himself.

I doubt we will lose all 4. The rain and the refs really hurt us last night, and I think Lyon and Parcell returning will make us a far better side. I doubt we will make the finals, but we can.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6