Our Under 20s

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
I have been trying to find a report on how Tom Wright played in the final game against Penrith. Anyone see the match? Are there any reports - or was it another canning too painful to recount?

I have been trying to find a report on how Tom Wright played in the final game against Penrith. Anyone see the match? Are there any reports - or was it another canning too painful to recount?

We got smashed again mate 47 to something. Who cares though I guess. They have been the epitome of garbage from game one.

Was at the game tom was ok like all games I've seen him play this year. He definately has a bit of X factor , first season in league after serious knee surgery I think he as done well. Some good players in the team but they seem to give a silly try away at crucial times then the heads drop and before you know it it's game over. Will be better next year.ps Ryan's a wanka

Just noticed we have no players on the U20s team of the year - hopefully our recruitment team are looking at some of these young blokes

A question.

What is replacing the NSW Cup and the U20s. I gather the NSW Cup is remaining more or less in its present form, though I understand its possible that a Fiji team will be entered and Manly's team will be Blacktown Workers. But the juniors seem unclear. Any thoughts?

I think the under 20s will be around for a while but may move to another age restriction but not in 2017

The brainwaves on State Cup and u20s that Richo was paid a fortune by the NRL to come up with are now being unwound. I think Gould is leading the way.
Agree with Wheel that u20s will now be around for a while yet (maybe with some tweaking).

Thanks for the update guys. Manly's NSW Cup and U20s sides will be interesting to see next year given the changes. In my mind it will determine whether Fulton's involvement is going to be positive long term.

Our minor grades were an after thought this year. Holden cup team destroyed and all the positives from 2015 squandered by lack of care by the club. Reserves team run by a failed coach and too many fat cats not putting in. As a club we must change our approach moving forward. The only thing we won this is wooden spoons in the Holden cup and club championship.

The 20s will move to a state based competition and be played before NSW Cup from 2018 on. So I guess that means they will play for blacktown.

What a joke that " Richo to revolutionise the NRL for $950k a year" deal was, sadly it's just " jobs for the boys " theses days and is part of the reason why so many things are going backwards in the game.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2