Out on our own

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Is where we will be after this weekend

We take care of Newcastle, Eels over Storm, Panthers over Broncos and Raiders over Sharks, and we are the sole comp leaders, been a while since that happened

But then we'll only be top because "OTHER" teams are under strength.
Lets face it - Des, Crusher and Grant have created a dominant brand - and Australian's are notoriously empathetic to the underdog.
This is why:-
Jamie Lyon wants to play for Warrington;
Jamie Lyon has TURNED his back on rep footy;
Manly have "stolen" Chris Bailey;
Manly are "cheating the salary cap" for buying NYC player Tony Williams;
Matt Orford isn't a big game player....

yack, yack, yack.

I have never been more proud to support a team as I do about Manly right now.

Eat that media.

you can only play what is put in front of you.....if we are good enough to capitalise then so be it. The rest of the clubs can sit on it.

They can all get ****ed, when we cruise through the semis and smash Parra in the Grand Final, they can blame whatever the **** they want, we will still be Premiers!!!

I think we are still flying under the radar a little bit, hard to fathom since we are coming equal first I know. With a couple of good victories over the next few weeks and an outright lead i'm certain everyone won't be discounting us anymore!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2