Out the back for a spanking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Happy to have 'tipped with the heart and not with the head" for this one.

Now...anyone got a new heart I could use?

it was all reverse psychology ...Ballin said the team thrives on adversity. Obviously when they found out I'd tipped Souths that was the catalyst for a manly win. No need to thank me...although I'm up for a good spanking!:p

Much happier playing a supposed big team than one of the lesser teams. I always wonder how people don't support Manly. Games like this make them respect us more and more.

Just so happy, very drunk and very happy.Happy and drunk and happy and happily drunk.

Can I have my spanking from The Block twins dressed in those catwoman outfits.

I spotted a Soufs jersey on a misguided youth in Dan Murphys yesterday. I just felt sorry for him. From last year's capitulation to the disappointments he has to look forward to :) Now we can just add another sad Saturday to his life. Then there was a house for sale this week and the kid's bedroom had a Shark's poster, bedspread and stuffed toy. Dad's rumpus had a signed jersey. Poor bastards the lot of them.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
The person who said Buhrer is too slow should post in this thread!
I said it and he was, till he found his jiggy sidestep again last night.
Buhrer had a bad 2013 comming off a knee injury and was slow - he is still small though :)

But I also said that Manly can win 13+ if they get their focus onto the 2 match points instead of the bad calls :angel:

ManlyBacker said:
I spotted a Soufs jersey on a misguided youth in Dan Murphys yesterday. I just felt sorry for him.
Did you spot him again on your way out sitting in the gutter drinking his purchase out of a brown paper bag :D

Utility Player said:
ManlyBacker said:
I spotted a Soufs jersey on a misguided youth in Dan Murphys yesterday. I just felt sorry for him.
Did you spot him again on your way out sitting in the gutter drinking his purchase out of a brown paper bag :D

Not this time. :) I remember an Eels supporter sitting down outside Bunnings .......

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8