Over promise under deliver

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

febs01

I believe this is DCE at present. JT showed what it takes to be a dominant playmaker. DCE got himself caught out on the 4th tackle on to many occasions. JT on the other hand stayed alive at every opportunity. Sorry but DCE needs to step up.

Dylan Walker is a centre and nothing else. Move Lyon to 6 or leave him out.We need Lyon at 6. Parcell was close to our best tonight. The effort was there however our Marquee player was not.

I believe this is DCE at present. JT showed what it takes to be a dominant playmaker. DCE got himself caught out on the 4th tackle on to many occasions. JT on the other hand stayed alive at every opportunity. Sorry but DCE needs to step up.

Dylan Walker is a centre and nothing else. Move Lyon to 6 or leave him out.We need Lyon at 6. Parcell was close to our best tonight. The effort was there however our Marquee player was not.

Seriously mate, if you swapped DCE for Thurston in that Cowboys team, he would carve up.

Please defend everything some of you open your eyes.
It's his lack of involvement and leadership.
He not playing with foran anymore plonking yourself on right on a million bucks. How many times did godinet kick or get ball on the last, it the touches he needs at least 2 a set. I simply believe where up **** Creek having to rebuild.
He going backwards it that simple

We have no Thurston
We have no Scott, Tamou OR Taumolou....
Also no Granville or Morgan...BUT....under the cap & doing ok....so enjoy the ride & watch the team compete when it matters most.

So it's DCE's fault when we lose games he plays in & it's DCE's fault when we lose games he's not playing in??? Wow seems like DCE is the only one in the team! No comments on others in the team oh but let's give it to DCE. Did he drop the ball near the Cows line when attacking? On numerous occasions the ball went the opposite way to where he was during last option plays instead of to him! This bagging of DCE has become ridiculous......I feel ashamed at the treatment of DCE by members of this forum!

DCE is the main man under the pump...obviously as the main player earning the big dollars....almost trying too hard.
Personally love his attitude, ability & most importantly....DCE loves representing Manly....will support this champion all day & have no doubt, will lead Manly to victory....

I'm sorry guys, but we're just not good enough at the moment. Maybe by seasons end, or even next season, we will be. But right now, the coaching staff and players are not up to the standards of the cowboys. And I can promise you if dce and Thurston swapped teams tonight the result would've been the same. This is absolutely not a dce problem. He is still a star and we are lucky to have him.

We need a coach who is about extras, extras, extras. 1 per centres get wins, ATM we don't do even the 20 per centres. We are a lazy footy team, whos work off the ball leaves alot to be desired.
That's an interesting comment and one I raised last night - the 1% stuff. If Tapau could regather last night in their in-goal we might have gone on to win, or at least had a closer scoreline. Then a few weeks ago we had players not being able to ground the football in defence and thus defuse Parramatta's scrambling attack. Result - they won.

I hope the coaching staff takes the time to work on that.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6