Overseas Streaming

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Can anyone assist please with a link to stream live todays game from London.
Thank you and Go Manly today. Big game and a big win coming

those links won't work in either Australia or the UK unless you have a VPN that makes it appear you are in a different country.........try downloading a program/plugin called HOLA, and set your country to Sweden - "apparently" this works fine, and is good quality too.

Not that I, nor anyone connected to the site would condone this.

If you have problems here's another site for you.
http://cricfree.sx/rugby-live-streaming
Though the NRL stream is better quality
You have to look for the hidden small X to shut the ads down - u will find them once you get the hang of it, Also if other audio comes over the top - check other windows havent popped up - close them if they have.

Last edited:
Loads of unofficial streams.
Official one is news.livestream

May not work in the uk as premier sports have the rights. On the continent we get to watch every game live and or replay.

those links won't work in either Australia or the UK unless you have a VPN that makes it appear you are in a different country.........try downloading a program/plugin called HOLA, and set your country to Sweden - "apparently" this works fine, and is good quality too.

Not that I, nor anyone connected to the site would condone this.
Don't ever use Hola, it turns your PC into a BOT :devil:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6