Packer v Gyngel - CAUTION SWEARING

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
LOL. Nice.

Can't believe these two FRC's decided to go toe to toe in the street. Funny, funny stuff.

Wonder if either of these bullies will employ their tried and tested business method and sue the arse off the other. Now that would be hilarious.

The hypochrisy, they made their fortunes out of staking out other people and sensationalizing their ptivate lives :dodgy:

But, Miranda Kerr is in town, maybe in Bondi :shy:

I loved it. More money than they can count, but got down and dirty. I gave Gyngel the points, only because one of the photos shows Packer standing on his bare feet...that's gotta hurt! :p

HappilyManly said:
The hypochrisy, they made their fortunes out of staking out other people and sensationalizing their ptivate lives :dodgy:

But, Miranda Kerr is in town, maybe in Bondi :shy:

I only heard that Gyngell took the blame for instigating it...Was there any word on what the blue was about?

They should both keep their day jobs from what I saw... But boys will be boys sometimes.

Mebbe Miranda WASN'T in town, explaining why James was a bit toey...

Gyngell's Lawyers corrected that, and just stated that he acknowledges if he didn't go to Bondi, in response to a rude text accusing of Nein staking out JP's home ,(the Nein techo lives nearby and that is why the satellite truck was parked in Campbell Pde :cool:)the fight would not have happened.

Ah OK as you say then @HappilyManly, either unplaced paranoia from James, or straight up hypocrisy considering how the Packer empire fed off other celebs/personalities for decades.

Would be funny if they did sue each other!
Tedious but funny.

In honour of them, it's amnesty week in league. Bring back the biff weekend. Just like Packer and his mate, no penalties for either of them ... of substance, anyway.

I find the whole thing hilarious. Good on them! On a side note....Miranda, if you need a shoulder to cry on or just someone to talk to...and maybe spoon a little, should the mood strike...I'm always available. PM me.

Ditto Leila.

Murdoch accused of using UK media empire to spy on the public.

Murdoch pays 200K to publish Packer photos.

Packer wants his privacy and expresses it with his bare nuckles.

Who's having the last laugh?

silvertail said:
In honour of them, it's amnesty week in league. Bring back the biff weekend. Just like Packer and his mate, no penalties for either of them ... of substance, anyway.

Dave Smith has announced Zero Demerits weekend.

mozgrame said:
I find the whole thing hilarious. Good on them! On a side note....Miranda, if you need a shoulder to cry on or just someone to talk to...and maybe spoon a little, should the mood strike...I'm always available. PM me.

Ditto Leila.

Lol mate...Surely most of us blokes are half a chance too if these two are the standard.

Perhaps we lose out on bank-balance and job-security though.

HappilyManly said:
Gyngell's Lawyers corrected that, and just stated that he acknowledges if he didn't go to Bondi, in response to a rude text accusing of Nein staking out JP's home ,(the Nein techo lives nearby and that is why the satellite truck was parked in Campbell Pde :cool:)the fight would not have happened.

The techi is either down at centrelink this morning or they've found a permanent spot in the nein car park for his truck...guaranteed it'll not be at Campbell Pde again.:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7