Panoutas Peterides

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/snake-still-unsigned/

Doesnt give up this bloke.

"Forget the money from Delmege, Penn, Quantum." that quote sums him up. Complete fool f him off.

I like how he says Brett Stewart is angry that it's being played out in the media, so he goes and writes an article about how unhappy Stewart is it's being played out in the media.

The only club not to have collected the wooden spoon huh Zorb? The Broncos, Warriors, St. George Illawarra and Wests Tigers might have something to say about that.

It is a strange article. I'm guessing the understanding landlord is Penn. The Leagues Club cleared their debts when they sold the premises to Penn. They got a recent cash injection when Penn bought their shares. I'm seeing a trend forming here. :) And yes, folks should get there before and after the game and support the club.

I think it is clear that he doesnt have much time for Qantum

He seems to know all the "facts" about Snakes deal maybe he leaked them to his cohorts in the media. Strange article to write by someone who is supposed to be Manly through and through.

I read into this that he is having a crack at Quantum, about there money. I am told that they have put in over 3mil since 2009 when they came in as major sponsor.
Reilly at the leagues club and Perry at the sea eagles. What do they all have in common.? They got rid of him.
Its good to see the manly daily allowing him to write such crap.
I am thinking that my money I spend with them can be spent elsewhere while he is writing for them.

The Sage omits the obvious - Manly Leagues raison d'etre is to support RL in the District; Quantum's is to make Energy Efficient devices.

Boring to read the poison pen in our Saturday paper :(

There's a bit of a difference between the money of individuals and companies vs poker machine money from the down and outs. So sick of Leagues Clubs being painted as places with a heart of gold. I'd love it if we could hold our heads high knowing that our players didn't take a cent of poker machine money which at times would be the rent for some poor down and outer.

Volley said:
I like how he says Brett Stewart is angry that it's being played out in the media, so he goes and writes an article about how unhappy Stewart is it's being played out in the media.

And says that the money and years quoted are spot on, bet that makes Snake happy, if he is close to the Stewarts then i would not have thought he would break their trust to make a point in a newspaper.

roger14 said:
Volley said:

And says that the money and years quoted are spot on, bet that makes Snake happy, if he is close to the Stewarts then i would not have thought he would break their trust to make a point in a newspaper.

It is all agenda driven. He will never stop.

Who is responsible for allowing this dribble to be printed in the paper? I'm so over this guy he brings nothing good to the table.

Either way the fact that the information was leaked is another dent to the club

How and why this keeps happening needs to be investigated and resolved. And please do not say the leak is Zorba - clearly there is someone else

The leagues club has injected 30million dollars since 92.. WTF :s
Delmege alone in 5yrs put up 15million dollars

lsz said:
Either way the fact that the information was leaked is another dent to the club

How and why this keeps happening needs to be investigated and resolved. And please do not say the leak is Zorba - clearly there is someone else

Do you really know if Zorba or a 'club source' (or even the player manager) was the leak?

I don't, but I don't trust a bloke that confirms the actual info in the leak instead of remaining silent on that fact and leaving the figures to float around as 'rumour', like everybody elses alleged contract values.

If he thinks he's doing a number on the club by revealing the rumour is true, then he's wrong.

He's betraying the trust of the Stewart's first and foremost, for his own personal reasons.

Can someone please explain why zorba would be the Italian R L media director. When would they play other than the world cup. He has used his mate Ritchie to give it a run in the telecrap to day.

It seems Ritchie will write what ever crap zorba wants. Zorba is his leak.

PS
Isn't Zorba Greek not Italian.??

lovefooty said:
Can someone please explain why zorba would be the Italian R L media director. When would they play other than the world cup. He has used his mate Ritchie to give it a run in the telecrap to day.

It seems Ritchie will write what ever crap zorba wants. Zorba is his leak.

PS
Isn't Zorba Greek not Italian.??

Mate I agree with alot of the stuff you normally post but I think in case you are being harsh.
This Is a positive story for the game if Italy or any of the Minor nations are more competitive it will give the world cup more creditability.
If he wants to help them will good on him.

I would much rather his mate Ritchie be writing this stuff than white anting manly.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8