Parcell ready for step up in pace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It will be terrific to have a speedy dummy half runner at Manly, I'm looking forward to seeing him play. How does Parcell go in the tackling department? Can anyone who's watched a few Ipswich games comment on this?

Very good technique & a terrier.
Will be tested so much more by the likes of burgess bros, Taumoulolo, Scott who target him early.
Imo will stand up to most, but will give away plenty of offloads earlier in the season, due the modern game failing to reward good old school copybook lower tackles.

It will be terrific to have a speedy dummy half runner at Manly, I'm looking forward to seeing him play. How does Parcell go in the tackling department? Can anyone who's watched a few Ipswich games comment on this?
Solid defence and very aggressive defence he is also very watchful in tackles he scooped up a lot of loose balls that no one else would see in QLD cup

The only thing lacking in Matty Ballin's game was creativity and speed from dummy half. Terrific defender and gave good service from dummy half, but rarely ran, even late in games when defenses were tired. But that was also the team player in Matty. He knew his job and unlike his current team mate Robbie Farah he doesn't try to take over out there. Matty would let Ox, Killer, DCE, Foran, Snake and Gifty do their jobs where even in Origin Farah would take it upon himself to do things and often its been a disaster.

Though I will admit that I'm looking forward to seeing how Parcell and Koroisau go. I don't think either are the 'tackle all day' type like Ballin (and with TB planning on using both in games they won't have to be like that), but I think they will provide more variety around the ruck.

I think this Kid is going to be a superstar. Every Game I watched him play for the Jets he was awesome. He will give good service to Daly and I feel he can play that extra man well. Has got speed to burn. Plus he can play a few positions. That's my thoughts anyway.

I saw the boy play for the Jets on grand final day and he showed enough to suggest that we have a dynamic player coming to our club.

He is going to offer so much around the ruck and creativity which we had very little of last season. It will take a while for things to gel but I think our spine is going to be very potent as the year rolls on.

I saw the boy play for the Jets on grand final day and he showed enough to suggest that we have a dynamic player coming to our club.

He is going to offer so much around the ruck and creativity which we had very little of last season. It will take a while for things to gel but I think our spine is going to be very potent as the year rolls on.
I watched a lot of Ipswich games last year and as entertaining as they were, I thought Matt played within himself in every game. He has a lot of talent and instinct in attack combined with a hunger on defence. He is a star in the making.in fact he reminds me of the Ella brothers the way he reads the play.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4