• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know he is a gun and is probably the best hooker prospect in the game but I doubt that he will take over api within 10 rounds, every one is underestimating Koroisau big time, api is a lot better than him and has things that Parcell doesn't have such as a dominant kicking game from dummy half. Plus api has big game experience and a big shot on a forward in him. No way will Parcell take over, api wouldn't have signed if he wasn't promised a starting spot at 9. I think we have them rotating in a game with Parcell coming off the bench.

He is a gun. Watch him go round for Ippy in the Q Cup during the finals.

Hopefully Ippy will make the big dance on NRL GF day and we can see him go around.

Instead of waiting to watch the Qld cup, watch the U20' s hooker for Manly today at 3.10 on Fox or get to the game.
You blokes amaze me praising up people we chase and pay when we have a young bloke who was a reserve? for our Cup side last Saturday playing today.
ps He kicks goals too.............

Reminds me of St Georges Hooker...forget his name..but very, very bloody good.

I agree..forget Koroisou, Parcell and others. Buy a prop and go with this kid and Ballin.

Instead of waiting to watch the Qld cup, watch the U20' s hooker for Manly today at 3.10 on Fox or get to the game.
You blokes amaze me praising up people we chase and pay when we have a young bloke who was a reserve? for our Cup side last Saturday playing today.
ps He kicks goals too.............
Hugh Pratt. I've watched a few Holden Cup games of late and he never fails to impress. Great service out of dummy half, appears to have a good footy brain and spacial awareness and is a solid goal kicker. 2-3 years and he'll be our first choice hooker IMHO

Reminds me of St Georges Hooker...forget his name..but very, very bloody good.

I agree..forget Koroisou, Parcell and others. Buy a prop and go with this kid and Ballin.

Have to Agee with that , Hugh Pratt ( I think) he'd go ok in FG AND can kick a goal!!

A better question is who is going to be our 5/8?

100% agree. We are fully covered at hooker. Koroisau, Parcell, Ballin, Brown and Ferris are all players who can play the dummy half role, and play it well.

5/8 is the problem though. Right now as it stands we don't have one unless you count Moltzen, and I don't count Moltzen. Our other 5/8 candidates are Killer - a centre, Koroisau - a hooker, and at a stretch you could play Mateo or T-Red there, and they are both back rowers.

We may be happy to see the back of Kieran Foran, but we'll miss him more than most think.

Had this piece on Parcell in the Daily Tele'

COWBOYS number nine Jake Granville will go close to being named the NRL’s Dally M Hooker of the Year but former Manly five-eighth Ben Walker says Sea Eagles-bound Matt Parcell is a better player.

Walker has coached Parcell, 21, for the past three seasons in the Queensland Cup with the Ipswich Jets.

He said Manly had signed a future star with captaincy potential.

Parcell scored two tries in Ipswich’s 54-26 semi-final win over reigning Queensland Cup champions Northern Pride last weekend and will spearhead the Jets in tomorrow’s semi-final against Brisbane Easts.

Walker has no doubts Parcell will be a star in the NRL.

“He is a better player than Jake Granville and has proved that in the last three years. Matt is fit, fast and the perfect professional to coach.

“He will light up Brookvale,” Walker predicted.

Parcell is a product of Ipswich Grammar and is a qualified civil engineer.

He played six matches with the Brisbane Broncos this season but was surprisingly dropped after announcing he was joining Manly from 2016.

We may be happy to see the back of Kieran Foran, but we'll miss him more than most think.
Foz may have broken the playing group but I agree that he'll be missed the most. He still is an international half and one of the best five-eighth's in the game. Right up there with the best when he's playing well. Having said that, he'll miss us more than we'll miss him. He plays well with good support players around him (mostly Snake) and a solid half on the other end with a good, long-kicking game (DCE). He has neither of those at the Eels.

Foz may have broken the playing group but I agree that he'll be missed the most. He still is an international half and one of the best five-eighth's in the game. Right up there with the best when he's playing well. Having said that, he'll miss us more than we'll miss him. He plays well with good support players around him (mostly Snake) and a solid half on the other end with a good, long-kicking game (DCE). He has neither of those at the Eels.
We will miss the Foz of 18 months ago and back. This last season has been many more rocks than diamonds, with many lackluster and uncommitted performances. Realistically we've been struggling with a very average #6 since about Rd 20 last year..

So I don't think we will miss Foz at all.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6