PARRA FAILWHALE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We all know Easts do something similar, but their extra payments result in success. What a massive failure for Doesn'tmatta. Overpay and under achieve.

Panthers and Tigers will be nervous. As 15th placed teams in 2012 and 2013 respectively, Parra may be forced to hand their wooden spoons back from those years making them wooden spooners by default.

The author of the article was just on the Ray hadley show and said over the next few days another club will be named. At least this is one story we can't be involved with. We don't have any third payments ! :).

The author of the article was just on the Ray hadley show and said over the next few days another club will be named. At least this is one story we can't be involved with. We don't have any third payments ! :).
Really? I would not be so sure about that. I would hazard a guess that many clubs have dodgy deals going on. There will be some nervous club execs now hoping that their club does not get uncovered.

We can only hope that the NRL and Dave Smith will act and fix up these murky salary cap issues. For a start, they should get rid of TPAs so that all clubs are on an even playing field.

The eels should be feeling fortunate that the NRL hasn't kicked them out of the comp after the last five years. How much more do league fans and the game have to put up with from that club.

I'm a truly cynical bastard. The News Ltd headlines will *somehow* feature Manly. There's enough ex-Manly players there, and one that's implicated is coming back to Brookie in Lussick, that News "journalists" will find link and run with it: however tenuous that link may be.

Never get that they love to kick clubs (especially ex ARL clubs) while they're down, and they HATE US. They hate us with the heat of an exploding sun. They'll find a way.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. At the beginning of last Saturday's Continuous Call Team Bozo said there were things to come out of Manly similar to the Parra situation over the coming days and weeks. Particularly around 'votes of no confidence' of board members, to which I assume relates to past and possibly present members. Wouldn't the press love that...

I wouldn't be so sure about that. At the beginning of last Saturday's Continuous Call Team Bozo said there were things to come out of Manly similar to the Parra situation over the coming days and weeks. Particularly around 'votes of no confidence' of board members, to which I assume relates to past and possibly present members. Wouldn't the press love that...

Wouldn't that top off a great year :(. What is wrong with our boards. If the previous board are found to be cheating I guess I'll have to put my faith in the current board. :).

hmmm... wonder what kind of payments Foz was promised or received to make it so much better "for his family".

hmmm... wonder what kind of payments Foz was promised or received to make it so much better "for his family".

I'd say an $850,000 unit by Parramatta river which is a highly sought after complex. He has to pay $450,000 if you read the rumours in the papers....although half of them are crap but with the article in the SMH, it seems it may be true after all.

The rumour a few months ago went something like....which major signing at a club has just been promised a new water front unit worth $850,000 where he only has to pay $450,000 towards it as part of his deal?

I knew at the time it would have to be Foran and given that Dyldam are parra sponsors and are also building a lot of the complexes at parra, it stands to reason they have done the same with him and threw that in as a sweetener.

It would also be why it was hard to walk away from them when they revealed themselves as a basket case.

Tin foil hat time: Let me guess...the 'no confidence' victims will be the 2 members appointed from the Club?

I imagine the constitution is strong enough to prevent Silent P, Mr Fluffy and ZtH from replacing them with their own appointees? And where might that scenario lead? The RL world wonders.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2