Parra in Turmoil - Hagan Quits as Coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
To be announced today at midday - Hagan has quit on the Eels and is walking out a year early. Not sure if he jumped before he was pushed but couldn't happen to a nicer club.

Speculation is that Daniel Anderson will take over, though there are many other prospectives out there looking for a gig.

The players let Hagan down to an extent. But in saying that, when Hagan doesn't have the world's best player at his disposal he ends up coming short most weeks.

Daniel Anderson? Graeme Murray? Some other alf. Either way, Parramatta are a heartless club with pea heart players regardless of who ois the coach.

I think Fitzgerald needs to get the boot

How Fitzgerald can ostracize a club legend like Ray Price is fallable.
Imagine Grant Mayer telling Steve Menzies he wasn't welcome around the club, and that he would move to rescind any idea of a statue being raised in Menzies name?

I'D EFFING lead the lynching mob ! LoL

I always thought Hagan got The Knights up for any occassion. Johns was a great player, but get real people (not you guys - I meant that generally), a coach does MASSIVE things behind the scenes that we don't know - and the Knights were heavy weights for a good many years - with Hagan at the helm).

Parra this year lost their starting 1/2 back for 90% (Tim Smith) of the year, their starting centre for all of the year (Ben Smith), a Back Rower come 5/8 played with serious knee problems (Mateo), and lacked consistent forwards due to injury.

I feel for the guy. The stars weren't aligned in his favor - that's for sure.

That said, I remember at a sponsors function years ago, one of the Eagles admin staff got on the brewskis, and sprouted how Des was the golden child, and that the club were going to stick with him (regardless of results over a few years), as they knew they were on a good thing. I was FILTHY at the time - just FILTHY.

Wow was I made to look like a fool !!!

Anything that can keep Parra anchored to the bottom of the table is good IMO, off season turmoil is a good start

DVS Matt link said:
The players let Hagan down to an extent. But in saying that, when Hagan doesn't have the world's best player at his disposal he ends up coming short most weeks.

Daniel Anderson? Graeme Murray? Some other alf. Either way, Parramatta are a heartless club with pea heart players regardless of who ois the coach.

We know that Parra has the best juniors and the good ones play for us.

The worry is that parra may sign somone who can actually coach.  Hopefully they will sign Daniel Anderson and then they can look forward to another dismal year.

You would think that Anderson with his past connection to the scum would be odds on though

Get rid of them.  Why don't we haul out the 1999 "criteria" and apply it to all of these rubbish clubs and reduce the number of clubs in Sydney to a viable amount. 

As for the new peels coach to be I couldn't care less. However I do hope who ever gets the Gig keeps making the wrong choices by letting players with talent go, there for some of them coming our way

It wont change the fact that their a bunch of losers always will be. Any club that has won 11 spoons are big time losers for mine  ;D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4