Parra Try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was it only me or did others see 2 manly defenders taken out (by Ben Smith I think) in the try scored by Ryan Morgan. Even if there wasn't an obstruction why did the referee not have a look at it. Seemed to me he couldn't wait to award the try and further why was wasn't it scrutinised more thoroughly by Fox.
Am I just getting paranoid about the dodgy refereeing against Manly this year?

I recognise crap calls every game - partly paranoid, partly because we usually get the rough end of the pineapple.
However, i have come to a conclusion , rather than harping on about it i prefer to see how the players respond because the Seaeagles when playing with the right attitude just get on with the game & overcome bad decisions, bounce of the ball ect & come out on top.
Imo to dwell on things going against us is looking for an excuse & this is from someone who agrees with you that at times the refs s#*k big time.
The best way to win over a whistleblower is too get on with the game - the decision wont change but the rest of the game can.

I saw that too but it was a bad defensive read by Sea Eagles rather than an obstruction, they were a mile away from the try scorer and it clearly had no effect, hence not being looked at

I agree that we would not have stop the trying being scored but under the rules I reckon it was a questionable try as he took one of our guys out.

Anyway fish and chip paper now

What about parras last try, I swear the tryscorer was in front of the kicker. I blew up at the time.

Shoe1 said:
What about parras last try, I swear the tryscorer was in front of the kicker. I blew up at the time.

I thought that to when it happened but if that was us we'd of blown up big time if it wasn't awarded

Mybludog said:
Shoe1 said:

I thought that to when it happened but if that was us we'd of blown up big time if it wasn't awarded
(off topic)....Deb and yourself got some nice airtime Rus ...'bout time they showed more of the MWTS!:)

Did the video ref set a new record for looking at the footage of a try when he reviewed that one by Matai?

I was starting to think I wouldn't get out of Parra before midnight if he kept up at that rate...

Forget the try, we turned in our worst 1st half performance of the season. The real issue I have is the penalty count. Hindmarsh broke from the scrum early on every occasion we had the feed. The penalty count should have been closer to 6-5 to Manly at half time. How the refs keep turning a blind eye baffles me. Do you get concessions for being a dinosaur with your best years well behind you? Seems that way.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6