parra vs souths refs decisions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Im bewildered at some of those ref decisions in the last 10 minutes

parra packing the scrum on the 85th and him blowing it once the ball has been fed

parra claiming the try - hence he definatly touched the ball and as the replays show last but a knock on, yet its a goal line drop out

and 9 seconds dissapearing from the clock for the souths scrum (guess he is consistantly wrong)

WTF

why do we have 2 refs?

Can anyone explain?

What about the penalty for Crocker "kneeing" the ball from Grothes grip when he just dropped it cold ??

That farking gimp with the beard needs the whistle shoved up his arse. What a muppet. And they wonder why the fans get disillusioned with the game, when you see crap like that go on week in, week out and no accountability from Finch and co.

You've missed two of the worst!! The two penalties against Crocker.... particularly the one against him when it was a Grothe knock-on (20m out, in front of the sticks...where Souths were in prime position to set up for a field goal and win the game).

I really have no idea why we have two refs. They're fair dinkum going worse than last year.

Two refs = twice as many terrible decisions. Poor refereeing decisions take the spotlight away from bad player behaviour. It's an NRL masterstroke.

I'm not a fan of the two Refs there seems to be more forward passes and knock ons not seen by the two Refs.

There's five blind mice two on the field two on the side lines and one in the box  ;D see how they stuff up.

yeah forgot to write that one

4 shockers in 10 minutes

they are making the sharks look good

They dont stop either

Bongos player pulls a tigpies tackler down and gets the penalty, bongos score the next set.

FFS how with 2 refs was that missed?

I don't mind Souths getting a point.  They're ahead of us.

Plus I just had to laugh at Parra celebrating a draw.  Says it all really.

Matabele link said:

Mata didn't you tip the Slimes last week ? lol

eagle_predator link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=180466.msg224092#msg224092 date=1242996522]

Mata didn't you tip the Slimes last week ? lol
[/quote]  I never tip against Manly.

I thought that the 1st on Crocker where he hit the bloke was fair enough, maybe because it was good to see that his usual **** cost a side a win with the penalty goal that cost them

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4