Parra won't be losing points

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is a good thing! Now they can miss the finals entirely through their own "on field" inferiority, as opposed to doing so by default. It will enrage their supporters even more and finally spell the end for Dalai Arthur.

Yet we face continuous fines and possible loss of points for the NRL side if we don't sack Hoppa over something that really has nothing to do with the NRL.

I'm starting to wonder whether there really is a "Manly Clause" in the NRL's punishment charter.....especially since Greenturd has been there.

This ruling leaves it open for every other club to now rort the system and not receive a severe punishment. But it's not unexpected. The NRL are all piss'n'wind.

Bet if it was us it would be waaaaaaaay different.

As I've said before, the Squeals are the " anointed ones " this year, they'll be given every chance ( and more) to make the GF.

Just like Souths, and then the Cowboys, the NRL takes care of the " anointed one".

Snap

That was foran's hamstrings tearing and going with it is parra's season.

Not since Sterling have parra put some much emphasis on one player. The messiah he isn't as demonstrated by his ordinary game against the riff

At least Beaver knew to stay away from the place unless we were playing them there.

As Sterling said soon after he scored his try in the 2008 GF....Parra-doesn't-matta tried to buy him early in his career but he stayed where he was.

Bet if it was us it would be waaaaaaaay different.

As I've said before, the Squeals are the " anointed ones " this year, they'll be given every chance ( and more) to make the GF.

Just like Souths, and then the Cowboys, the NRL takes care of the " anointed one".
Agree 100% Mark, it's in the interest of the NRL and Channel Nine to not disenfranchise the hordes of Parra fans who have become so disillusioned for thirty years that if success doesn't come soon, tens of thousands could be lost to the WS Wanderers and would create a vacuum in Western Sydney, but really who really gives a flying fark about the Eels, adopting an eel as a mascot says it all.

It stands to reason. Slimeberg looking after the slime.
Also I wonder what Matai would have got for the Klemmer missile attack.

It stands to reason. Slimeberg looking after the slime.
Also I wonder what Matai would have got for the Klemmer missile attack.
4-6 weeks imo
The fact they downgraded it was a joke - to have the hide to fight the charge ??
They had 3 choices -
1 - Add a week for attempting to challenge a dangerous tackle that really - could well have been more than 2 weeks in the first place.
2 - Downgrade it as a get out clause - options were 1 OR 3 weeks....really should have seen it coming.
3 - Let him off completely - this would have been TOO ridiculous & neutral fans including those that hate Manly - would have roared about the Dogs favouratism

@Jethro It appears we have yet another Parra troll. Has chosen the name forum name "silvertails" (how original) and is giving negative ratings to anything and everything even mildly criticising Parra. And, based on my search, is a lurker because is too gutless to have ever posted anything under this identity. Can you do something?

Na let the Parra trolls stay and experience what it's really like belonging to a superior club. As we enjoy the superb wins through 2016 and the spoils of being in the top 4 and are saddened by the news that Foran has been a failure and Dropmough is leaving in disgust and considering going to the pommy super league, Parra sack the Dalai and merge with the Riff to become the Parra Panthers. Who knows they may even stay and become members.

@Jethro It appears we have yet another Parra troll. Has chosen the name forum name "silvertails" (how original) and is giving negative ratings to anything and everything even mildly criticising Parra. And, based on my search, is a lurker because is too gutless to have ever posted anything under this identity. Can you do something?
I'll check it out when I get back home from my chiropractor appointment which I am just about to leave to go to. :)

I don't want any team to start the season on negative.

BUT, this has set a very dangerous precedent. The consistently inconsistent NRL strikes again.

Now that teams don't lose points for rorting the cap significantly across all grades, it's time for Melbourne to write to John Grant and ask for their premierships to be reinstated. It's hard on the dogs re 2002, but perhaps they'd be happy with their fine being repaid with interest? And some free points this year?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2