• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Are they in trouble or just starting slowly? Hard to say as they have lost to Cowboys, Broncos and Knights, three of the better teams in 2006 so far.

They don't seem to have the same spark as last year though. Interesting to see how they go and whether the coaching change, prematurely announced will impact on their season.

With Marsh, Smith, Tahu and co. injured, and will not come back match fit, I think they will struggle for the next 6 weeks...who do they play next?

Smith won't last the season. I don't know how many more games they will have to lose before they blame Smith for lack of commitment to the team and have him take a walk.

IMO, the injuries sufferend last night will guarantee a loss over the next 3 weeks.

Hey Flip,
Do you mean Tim Smith. Doesnt he have a suss shoulder.
Parra looked to have the goods but once put under pressure they buckle.
If teams can stop themselves from falling apart Parra looks easy to beat in the backend of the game. Just can tgive a way to many points.

Ahh now i get ya. So many bloody Smiths. But yeah , i agree , my brothers a Parra fan and he said on their forum they have all been calling for his head for a while. Even more so now.

They'll come good. They still have a few people coming back from injury, and on top of that a number of their top players are still easing themselves into this season having missed big chunks of the pre-season.

They've got such a strong roster, that a return to form is basically a given - the only thing that will stop that will be an injury toll to match Newcastle and Canterbury's last year.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6